Summer Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demitris Zhefarovich

Wand
Bloodwood 15 3/4" Core of Phoenix Talon
Okay, Demitris is hosting a huge summer party because he graduated and so did the majority of his friends at his Russian house that is extremely big because of his fear of small houses. Anyways, there is a little bit of a plot happening which is utmost secret. Long story short, I'll have a list of those who are invited and for those who do want to come, please post here. I am tired and this thread is supposed to be huge and fun. Activities: There is supposed to the a band (Wizard Ducks of the Sabbath *don't ask. Culprit = Skype*), tons of dancing and pretty lights, swimming (inside or outside), foods and no drinking. :wink: Demitris is hardcore non-drinker.

The people invited are as listed:

Demitris Harrington *duh*
Kailey Paramore (can invite any of her friends if she wants)
Lemina Troque (I can't spell the name xD )
Hayden Kerberos
Jaken Styx
Estrella Drage
Dietrich Metzger
Apollinariya Dimitrova
Katerina Ivanova (feel free to invite Yvan, IDC)
Marleigh Hayes
Another person who cannot be mentioned but he will be standing outside and watching. Don't ask.
Zerdali Yilmaz
Kalina Engel
Cameron Kingsley
Seraphina Klein
Nicolas King :r: (I think he might need some convincing other than free food and dancing. xD)

Post here with reason why you feel as you should be invited. I will agree to just about anything. :rofl:
This thread will begin this Thursday.

Is Hayden not invited? :(

Is Lemi invited? If Hayden was then I presume she would be, and then Kelsey said she wanted her to come so that Kailey wasn't abandoned. :lol:

Hayden would want Lemi to come. :wub:

Yes Emmi, Kailey invited Lemi. Infact she got her to Run to Russia by taping a fishing pole to her head dangling a picture of Hayden in front of her xD

But yip, I think that may go under the (and any friends she wants to invite) thing.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back