OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara couldn't believe that they had just finished her sixth year, it meant it was just three months and they were in their last year. Kiara was an adult for almost a year, and after all, it meant that she had to act like an absolute adult. And like an absolute adult, she was there right after the job. She was in all white and she honestly felt really cute, and she felt like it was good enough to actually meet Arthur's family if they were going to be there. Kiara honestly couldn't believe that they were already at the point of meeting each other's families and that they were together for almost a year and a half now. However, she quietly knocked at his door and couldn't wait to meet her boyfriend.

Arthur had been nervous, following behind his mom and helping her clean the house. He was trying to help her with Calliope and the boys, and had the boys watching a movie in the living room when he heard the knock on the door. He hurried over, opening it and smiling at his girlfriend. "Kiara, hi," He held his arms open for her.

Kiara excitedly jumped right into his arms for a hug, seeing him made her feel way more confident about her visiting him at his house. "Arthur," she leaned in to press a light kiss on his cheek. "Remind me later that I have something important to offer you, alright?" she excitedly asked him, already over the moon about the offer and just hoping that he will agree.

Arthur smiled. He leaned into her kiss, turning his head and trying to pull her in for an actual kiss instead. "You have something important to tell me later," he teased her, before pulling back and starting inside. He offered his hand out for her to hold. "Come on then. I want you to meet my mother." He lead her into the living room, where the twins were playing with Calliope. After a brief introduction of his three younger siblings, he led her to the kitchen. He stopped just outside, however. "Are you ready?" He asked, reaching up to brush her hair back from her eyes.

Kiara jokingly rolled her eyes and chuckled at Arthur teasing her and in answer, when he leaned in for a kiss, she pulled back and just stuck out her tongue before starting to laugh, and leaning in for a kiss herself. However, she still accepted his hand and locked their fingers together. "Sure," Kia tried to sound confident but she honestly was scared to meet Arthur's mom, so she just got closer to him and followed him. However, when he led her to the living room to meet twins and Calliope, Kiara immediately started to feel at ease. Knowing that she was pretty good with kids, after all, she has always been a huge kid fan, she had had baby fever for long years now. "They're adorable," she smiled at Arthur while going to the kitchen. "Oh, will I ever be ready? Bring it on, it should be fine," Kiara lightly joked, perfectly knowing that Arthur was that person who could see that she was freaking out and jokes were her coping system.

-godmods approved-

Kami was busy making lunch in the kitchen. She was excited to be meeting Arthurs girlfriend. She knew how deeply her son was in love. He might not say it, but she was his mother. She could see the subtle changes in him. He was calmer, happier. He would smile warmly at even the mention of Kiara. She was honored that he finally felt ready to bring the girl home. She heard the shuffling outside the kitchen, and wiped her hands on a nearby towel.

Smiling, Kami walked over and peeked out of the kitchen. She leaned out of the room, finding Arthur facing her and his girlfriend with her back to her. Kami smiled and stepped out. Without warning, she caught the young girl up in a hug. "Oh, you're finally here! Let me get a good look at you," Kami laughed gently, giving the girl a squeeze before stepping back a bit. She turned Kiara, catching her chin in one hand and tilting the girls face to hers. "Oh, goodness, you are even more beautiful than Arthurian said," She smiled, brushing Kiara's hair back from her face.

Arthur was about to reassure his girlfriend when he saw his mother appear. Before he could warn Kiara, his mother had hugged her and turned her around. Arthur sighed, and stepped forward. He gently pulled Kiara out of his mothers arms and into his. "Mother, please," he sighed, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Don't be so pushy," he pouted, keeping his girlfriend close to him.

Kiara noticed that Arthur was looking at something behind her and when she was just about to turn around, she was caught up in a hug, she got scared and then understood what happened. And again, before she managed to react, she was turned around and her chin was already in his mom's hand, Kiara just sweetly smiled at her, letting happen everything that was happening. "Thank you," she innocently smiled, and then Arthur pulled her into his arms. "No, it's absolutely fine Arthur," she quietly said and gave a nod to approve her words. "It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Taylor," Kiara excitedly smiled at her, not trying to get out of Arthur's arms. "I also just met boys and Calliope, they are amazing," Ravenclaw didn't skip a chance to also talk about kids, especially when she was really worried about trying not to mess up.

Kami chuckled and shook her head. "Now now, Arthurian, she's alright," She teased her son. She smiled at Kami. "It's wonderful to meet you as well, dear. But it's Mrs. Lockwood," She corrected his girlfriend gently. "Taylor is my maiden name." She chuckled, turning to walk back into the kitchen. "Come along you two, we can talk more about the other kids over lunch." She tried to summon them after her.

Arthur sighed, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his girlfriends cheek. "I love you, Kiara," he murmured softly in her ear, before moving to take her into the kitchen after her mother. "What did you make for lunch, mom?" He asked, trying to relax. This was going to go wonderfully, he just knew it.

Kiara looked up at Arthur to see his reaction when his mom teased him, at that point her heart shattered a bit, imagining how her parents would love Arthur, tho she was easily distracted. "Oh, I-I'm sorry," she immediately apologized for messing up the last names, she knew that Arthur's parents got married, however, she was still managing to forget that women changed last names after the marriage because her mom didn't change it, as she was the last Wood heir until Kiara. "Sure," she excitedly agreed to go to the kitchen and waited for Arthur to start moving. "I love you," she turned around with her body to him, lightly touched his cheek with her hand, and answered to him. And offered him her hand to feel more sure about how it was going to go. She tried to stay quieter to make sure that she didn't mess up again.

Arthur smiled, taking Kiara's hand. He leaned in to give her a gentle kiss. "You're doing fine, sweetness," He reassured her in quiet French. He led her into the kitchen then, moving to sit down at the table. "What are you making, mama?" He asked, only knowing that it smelled fabulous. He looked to Kiara and gave her a gentle smile.

Kami hummed lightly as she walked back to the kitchen, giving the kids a moment to talk to each other while she pulled the food from the oven. She chuckled at Arthurs question, turning to put the food on the table. "Something new. For us, at least. I made some Ratatouille." She smiled at Kiara, before looking to Arthur. "I read that this is some homestyle french cooking. Get used to it, I'll be trying to make more." She sat down next to her son and smiled at the girl. "If you'd like, maybe you could teach me some dishes?" She asked Kiara.

Kiara let out a light sight and looked at him softly after the kiss. "I hope so, I'm scared to do anything wrong," she quietly admitted in French and then followed him to the kitchen. She smelled really well-known smell and started to smile. "Is that-" she quietly started to ask and Mrs. Lockwood already answered, that was Ratatouille, Kiara smiled happily at Arthur. This all reminded her of home, especially before she started schooling at Beauxbatons, they had family evenings and she was like nine years old, and she remembered being absolutely sure that her grandma made the best Ratatouille ever. "It smells amazing, Mrs. Lockwood!" she said before rethinking the answer to her question. "I'd love to! When I lived in France, my mom and my grandma used to teach me a lot of cooking actually. Mom taught me more French dishes and my grandma taught me more of German traditional dishes," Kiara easily said, finally feeling more comfortable to talk about it. She really started to rethink if she had ever said to Arthur that she didn't just also talk in German but also was partly German by her grandma.

Arthur chuckled. "My mother loves you, it's alright," He reassured her again. He settled in at the kitchen table, smiling as his mother brought out a good smelling dish. He was glad that Kiara knew what it was, and was pleased that his mother was making so much effort to make Kiara feel at home. He reached over, offering his hand to his girlfriend. He smiled again as they agreed to cook together. This was going great.

Kami smiled warmly at the children at her table. She dished up both of their plates. "I just hope it tastes as good as it smells," She chuckled. She looked to Arthur. "Sweetheart, will you please get us all something to drink? I have freshly made tea in the fridge, and I bought some soda pops as well," She told her son. He knew already to make her an iced tea. When he got up, she turned back to her future daughter-in-law and smiled.

"Why don't you stay with us for a week or two?" She asked. "We'd love to have you. You and I can make nice dinners and you can get to know the others." She hesitated as she heard her younger children calling for her. "Excuse me," She stood and walked out, coming back several minutes later with Calliope nestled into her neck. She sat back down, letting her baby sleep in her arms. Calliope was just over a year old, and had fallen asleep under the watch of her ten year olds. She would probably take the baby to bed soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back