Summer Break

((I'm honestly cool with whatever you two want to do. We can just plan out what the three of us did and make that the story for when the girls go back to school.))

((I don't really care. I'm up for whatever. It'd probably be easiest if we just decided what they did. I've got exams coming up and an audition. I won't be on much for the next few weeks.))

[So we all agree then? To just decide?]

[So we all agree then? To just decide?]

GAH! double post!

((Well, I've already posted about Brubaker. Hehe. And we all went to each others houses for a week. Hmm. I'm not sure. Maybe we could have gone shopping in New Zealand without Spa's mom. From there I'm not too sure.))

((That sounds good to me 'Spa!! As for the time at Kat's house, they could have done a fair bit of flying...Steven put up some sort of special charm over the field out back of the house so that the muggles wouldn't freak out :D And then of course the usual late night giggle fests and such. How about what they did while they were at Kailey's house?))

[They could go to Pigeon forge Kailey lives in Tenessee afterall. and Since you both lived in places like England and NZ, Maybe they could have a bit of a time getting used to the accent? and Hearing Kailey talk with such a thick one? They could do things in Pigeon forge like Bungee Jump and Feed bears... and wonder How on earth Kailey wasn't put into gryffindor, lol and Maybe they have an awkward meeting with some of her old muggle friends? Also, it would be weird if they were watching Tv and an old Jesse McCartney Music video came on. lol]

((Well 'Spa and I have been conspiring and what if they met some boys when they were in Tennessee? Mayhaps some of Kailey's muggle friends? We're just spouting off ideas!! :p ))

[That could work! lol, Kailey also needs a rebound guy until she sees Njord is back... Not being cruel, but like... a summer fling type thing.]

[I figure, If she does... She will think shes over Njord... But, She won't really be of course.]

((I'm good with all of this! I think it'll be perfect! Spa needed to get some action. Haha! ))

I call the last one. Mhmm. :D His name shall be....Wade. Hahah.

[Nice choice... I would've picked him is Taylor Lautner didn't look so good shirtless... -cough-]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back