Sugar Rush

//Haha me and Kaitlyn planned this, so this letter was actually written by her...//

Alyssa was about to tell Abbey to forgot about Theodore's childish behavior when she heard a loud squak sound throughout the Great Hall. It must've been mail time. Instead Alyssa shrugged her shoulders as if saying to Abbey that she needed to find a way out of this. And talking with Theo was probably going to be the only way that would get through his thick head. When some letter's were gently dropped into Alyssa's lap by her Pygmy Owl Babette, Alyssa looked at her friends curiously. There was at least three letters there. Carefully looking though them Alyssa immediantly realized that one was from her Parents amd another was from a modeling agency. But the Third was marked with unfamiliar seal.

'I wonder who sent this...' Alyssa thought as she carefully opened the envelope and pulled the letter out. Unfolding the letter her blue eyes immediantly scanned the letter, and a dark blush made it's way onto her cheeks.

Once Alyssa had read the letter she casually folded it up and tried to slide it onto her lap slowly so her friends wouldn't notice and she wouldn't have to explain her severe redness. However knowing her friends they would notice and question anyways. "So um Abbey...about you and Theo..." Alyssa tried to quickly pick up a conversation to take the attention away from the letter.

Alyssa,
Hey there, beautiful, what's going on? Things here have been rather hectic with preparing us for the OWLs and all that grand stuff. Things here in Beauxbatons have been about normal, except for the main fact that none of the girls compare to you. Although for some reason, I don't think you wanted to know that, but well, I'm not used to writing letters. My dad is bringing me back to New Zealand soon, I think we should meet up again. Hopefully this time, he will stick around so that I can spend the a bit holidays there, before I need to go to Paris and do some of my work for the magazine. I guess you would know how stuff it is sometimes being a model. Anyways, enough about my ramblings, how are you? And how are things at Hogwarts? Let me know how you are doing.
Sincerely,

Vincent Chevalier

Nia continued to beam, she was glad her friends approved of her date for the Yule Ball, if they hadn't Nia didn't know what she would have done. She really liked him, but if her friends didn't like him, it would be a little bit weird. She listened to the rest of the conversation between the girls. She was glad that Bella and Mike had finally gotten together, she hadn't met him yet, but Bella was so happy, he must be good enough.

Nia's happiness turned into consern for Abbey when she mentioned she ruined everything between her and Theo. She turned her attention to her, Aly and Bella both asked what happened so Nia figured she would just wait for her answer.

Nia heard the noice of wings flapping and owls squaking, mail time. Always one of the most boring times, just letters from parents asking how things were, blah blah blah. Luckily Nia's parents were normally too busy to write to her on a regular basis. She took no notice as the owls flew over head and wasn't surprised when no letters were dropped in front of her. But was curious as three were dropped in front of Alyssa. She eyed her friend a bit as she looked through the letters. It was clear to see she was taken of guard by one of them, even moreso as her face grew redder and redder as she read it. "What you reading?" Nia asked with a sly smile as Alyssa tried to hide the letter. Could it be from the mystery boy? Nia wondered.

Abbey gave Alyssa a sheepish grin, hoping that what she was going to say next wouldn't make her feel nauseous or disgusted but she had kissed Theodore. "I.. well I um.. kissed him. He... didn't.. well he didn't... like... " she trailed off softly and sighed before shaking her head once and said, "Oh well. I'll go to the ball by myself and work it." She giggled as she gave a model gaze to her friends, only to show that she wasn't bothered by this at all, but the truth was that she was hurt that they were no longer speaking the way they had, and it showed in her eyes.

Abbey looked over at Alyssa and noticed her beet red cheeks and smiled softly. She knew that look as she had it more then anything on her face when she thought of Theodore. "It's from Beauxbatons isn't it?" she asked as she playfully nudged Alyssa.

lame

Alyssa's blush somewhat faded when a look of slight disgust made it's way onto her face, forgetting about the letter for a moment Alyssa turned to Abbey with a serious face. "You kissed my brother. Ew....thats so gross!" Alyssa didn't mind that it was Abbey kissing him, but the thought of one of her best friends hooking up with her brother was a little on the gross side. Shaking her head before sighing she tried to block the images of Abbey and her brother out of her head.

When Abbey asked if the letter was from Beauxbatons the images flew from her head and the redness returned to her cheeks. Seeing as her friends had already seen the letter she might as well let them read the whole thing. "Here. You guys can read the letter..." Alyssa held the letter out for someone to take.

Isabella's mouth dropped open when Abbey admitted that she and Theo had kissed, but her shock was coming from the fact that Theo didn't seem to like it. He and Abbey liked each other, it was so obvious, they knew it, everyone knew it! So why did he reject her like that? Isabella pursed her lips lightly in thought, thinking that perhaps if the Gossip Magazine had done Nia some good with James then perhaps if she mentioned Theo and Abbey's kiss that it would make them talk and mend things. Bella decided then that she'd actually write the truth of her friends this time in her trashy magazine, naively thinking it would actually help them out.

Soon the mail came and Isabella received the usual letters from her parents in concern, begging her to talk to them but she just ripped them up as usual, noticing Alyssa had three. She watched, entertained at Alyssa's blush, and began to giggle when her other friends kept nudging and teasing Alyssa. When she said they could read it and held out the letter, Isabella eagerly took the letter from her hands and raised her eyebrows suggestively at the three of them. Bella cleared her throat dramatically and began reading the letter out loud so that only the three of them could here. She was giggling throughout the whole thing and by the time she read out 'Sincerely, Vincent Chevalier' she was practically squealing with excitement. Isabella put down the letter and said, “Omg how cute! He wants to meet up with you!”

Nia listened to Abbey talk about the kiss between her and Theo. It was obviously no secret that they both liked each other but the fact that Theo didn't like it was a shock to say the least. Nia felt so sorry for her friend, but she seemed to be handling it well so she decided it was best not to dwell on it. Nia gave a small laugh at Aly's reaction to the news, it was hard to think sometimes that Theo and Aly were actually twins, but she forgot about it and brought her attention back to the letter Aly had recieved.

Bella was the first to get it so Nia read over it as Bella spoke the letter out loud. It was so cute that he was thinking about her and wanted to meet up with her. "Oh Aly that is sooo cute. What are you going to wear?" she asked with a small laugh.

"I guess I'll have to wear pretty much the cutest outfit ever. What do you guys think I should write back to him?" Alyssa asked quickly as she took the letter back from her friends and gently placed in onto her lap. Although Alyssa didn't want her friends controlling what she did and who she chose to date, but they were more expirienced with boys then she was. So of course they could give her ideas about what she might write.

Also trying to get more information out of Bella about Mike she turned and gave Isabella a sly smile. "Have you guys had an official date yet?"

"You kissed my brother. Ew....thats so gross!" Abbey grinned meekly at Alyssa and said, "I don't think it's gross but.. that's just me. Course if you thought it wasn't there would be something very very wrong." A shudder and a look of pure disgust escaped the Slytherin as she mentioned Alyssa's reaction to it being more then natural, contrasting her love struck expression at the thought of Theodore actually kissing her back instead of giving the dumb founded expression he had.

Abbey read the letter Alyssa's letter from Vincent and 'awwed' just a little bit. "He seems like a cutie." She grinned before turning her gaze towards Bella as Aly asked if Mike and Bella have gone on a real date yet.

Isabella was positively happy with Alyssa's letter and nodded her head in agreement with everyone's thoughts of the boy, even though she still felt like she had to meet him before she could officially approve. When Aly asked what she should reply Isabella giggled but replied, “You should write whatever you feel, it's your crush! We wouldn't want to tell you to do everything,” she smile reassuringly at Alyssa. When she asked if she and Mike had gone on a official date, Isabella shook her head no. The last time Brightstone was open was when they hadn't really been talking because he thought she still liked Aiden so they hadn't made up in time for them to go out together.

"Well, maybe if I can convince Vincent to go on a date with me...maybe we can double?" Alyssa looked at the other girls also gesturing that it was okay for them to come along too. Alyssa was a tad bit unsure if they would have official boyfriends for awhile either. Theodore was stubborn and Abbey was going to have to do a bit of beating him down before they settled. And it was unknown how loyal James was yet. But the offer was up to both of them if things worked out.

Suddenly a serious look overtook Alyssa's pretty features. "Has anyone else also heard that the Goth Gang is trying to gain a new member?" Since Alyssa usually had the best gossip she thought she should be the one to address this issue. The fact that the Goth Gang might be gaining another memeber worried Alyssa that they might be trying to strike.

Isabella's mouth dropped open in excitement when Alyssa suggested they double date. “Omg that'd be totally cool!” the Slytherin gushed. “We should all do it!” she suggested, looking at Abbey and Nia. They both had partners, well potential partners, so no one would be left out. Isabella giggled at the thought of them all on one huge date and how awkward the boys would feel as they put them through that torture. Isabella sighed softly however upon remembering Abbey and Theo's dispute and how they were currently not talking so she was sure Abbey would say no. Maybe they'll start talking before the next Brightstone weekend. And if not, then hopefully writing about them in the Gossip Magazine will help them finally talk to each other and then by the time Brightstone is open they'll be talking again, Isabella thought to herself in silence before Alyssa suddenly began dishing the latest gossip again.

Once Isabella heard what she had to say, she rolled her eyes. She had of course heard of that Eden girl hanging out with the Goth Gang but it didn't bother her. “Puh-lease,” Isabella replied smugly with a smirk on her face. “We have nothing to worry about!” So the Goth Gang was gaining a fourth member, they already had four members, now at least it'd be a fair fight. “I find it funny that the new member isn't a goth freak like the rest of them though,” Isabella commented with a smirk. That Eden girl was closer to being a Glammie than a Gothasaurus but they sure as heck weren't accepting any new members, they were fine the way they were now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back