Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Despite the fact that Isabella no longer slept, was constantly seeing the owls - a death omen for her family, was no longer attending half of her classes and getting sloppy in her work, the thirteen year old Slytherin couldn't be any happier. She felt that for once she was finally calling the shots in her own life and finally she and Mike were on the same page. That afternoon of skipping out on class, Isabella was in the great hall in a bright blue and yellow outfit, her wild hair a mess, and waiting for her friends to arrive. The teenager had already started on her share of sugar by eating lots of fruits that were available to her on the table and was happily humming a song to herself as she licked some whipped cream off a strawberry and took a bite of it. The Slytherin felt she had been so busy with school activities, she couldn't wait to catch up with her friends.

Abbey, who was still quite ill, no longer wanted to be in the Hospital Wing with Theodore. Sleeping across from him was killing her, she so desperately wanted to wrap her arms around him and apologize for everything she said, but she couldn't, she was far too stubborn for that. So she went to her dorm room after class and changed into a red and black outfit then walked down to the Great Hall.

As she approached Isabella she nodded and smiled at her. "Hey B," she said in a raspy voice that made her sound like a twenty-something sexkitten, which was not in her knowledge, thankfully. She sat down across from her and poured herself some tea for her sore throat. She was probably the reason why Theodore was sick in the first place, kissing him like that. It was such a bad idea and she still wondered what had come over her. Why did she kiss him then and there? It wasn't like they had been talking about anything that would have made any normal person have the urge to do that, but she had and she did, so now they weren't talking and it had been apparent for everyone during Quidditch practise that something was up between the two.

Casually bringing a hand up to run though her straightened blonde hair, Alyssa made her way into the Great Hall. Alyssa was wearing a Casual-Cute Outfit that she had recently bought on her latest trip to Brightstone. Just thinking about her latest trip made her smile, she couldn't the boy that she met out of her head. Alyssa figured now would be the time to mention it to the group, she had to make sure everyone liked him before she even bothered to fall head over heels in love. Casually setting her coach purse down the table Alyssa sat on the bench next to Abbey and acrossed from Bella.

"Afternoon Ladies!"Alyssa made immediate note that Nia had yet to arrive. Nia was often late anyways so Alyssa decided to to ask where she was. The air was a bit tense, Alyssa wasn;t sure why...the Glam Squad has been a little split lately. Too many things have been happening to allow them a whole group meeting in the longest times. "Wow...it's been so long since we've been together as a group." Alyssa muttered lightly.

Nia made her way up to the Great Hall. She was glad that she and her friends decided to get together. Despite the fact there shared the same dorm and house, they didn't spent much time together. When they were in the dorm room their time was mostly spent doing homework, studying or sleeping. To make it worse, Nia was the youngest in the group, so she didn't even see them in class and most of the time there were missing each other.

Nia entered the Great Hall, a smile appeared on her lips when she saw that her friends were all there. Rushing up to the table she sat beside Bella, across from Alyssa and Abbey, who still looked sick. While taking off her black leather jacket she greeted them, "Hi girlies, sorry last to arrive as usual I see." she said with a small laugh, she didn't mean to be late, it just always seemed to happen. "Did I miss anything?" she asked, reaching over for a drink of pumpkin juice.

Isabella grinned at the sight of her friends arriving. “Hey guys!” she said to them all excitedly. “Still sick?” she asked Abbey sympathetically, knowing she had missed the Halloween dance because of her flu. “Isn't Theo sick too? I wonder why,” she said teasingly to Abbey so that only she could hear for now. When Nia arrived asking if she'd missed anything, Bella shook her head, her wild hair swaying everywhere. “Everyone just got here actually," she replied with a reassuring smile. “So I feel like I barely get to see you all anymore,” the Slytherin began, knowing they were all just so busy lately. “Fill me in on the gossip between you all!” she said with a mischievous smirk. This wasn't an opportunity to get info on her tabloid magazine, just chatting with her friends. When it came to her friends she preferred not to include them in the magazine, however sometimes she had to just to keep her cover.

"Getting everyone sick was purely my fault." Alyssa giggled as she reached up to scratch the back of her head casually. She hadn't realized that Abbey was sick too, in fact that must've been why Abbey disappeared out of nowhere like that. The flu that was going around unfortunantly was the whole reason Alyssa didn't even get to go to the Halloween Feast....it was depressing. The worst part was that she was the one that had spreaded the cold around, but it seemed like no one knew it was her so she was safe.

When Bella asked for the lastest Gossip Alyssa immediantly put one of the biggest smiles on her face. "I have the BIGGEST Gossip for you all.....I met a boy." Alyssa figured this would take her friends by shock because Alyssa was a little awkward with boys. It was also that he seemed interested in her because of her, and not her wealth or beauty.

Abbey's already feverish cheeks pinkened at Bella's comment about Theodore being sick as well. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said in a tone that made it clear that Bella was right, she didn't really care if people knew they had kissed, it would probably end up in that piece of garbage magazine after all. She took a small sip of her tea then as she tilted the steaming cup of murky liquid down she said sarcastically, and playfully, "Yes, thanks for that."

"...I met a boy." Abbey smiled at Alyssa and replied, "Ooh do tell." She automatically assumed that this boy did not attend Hogwarts New Zealand, no, none of the boys here were enough to handle her blond friend.

Isabella sat beside Nia and across from Alyssa and Abbey as they talked about getting sick, it was unfortunate for them, and even though they shared the same dorm room, Isabella's immune system was very strong so she hadn't caught the bug. Isabella popped a grape in her mouth as she waited for someone to dish on what was going on with them. She chuckled when Alyssa was first to speak up, she loved gossip, that was one of the reasons they were best friends. However what she had to say made Isabella's mouth drop open in shock. “A boy?!” she repeated enthusiastically. “Omg who is it?! Surely not one from here is it?” she wondered, knowing that none of the boys here at Hogwarts were, well, good enough for Alyssa. She remembered their Care of Magical Creatures class when Professor Fletcher had gone over Veelas and how sometimes boys were too intimidated by them to talk to them. This guy that Alyssa found Bella would have to approve of.

Alyssa giggled softly into her palm at her friends reaction. She was glad they all reacted well and so far seemed to embrace her news. Alyssa never often met boys, especially cute ones that seemed to talk to her. They were all usually too intimidated or creeped out by her personality to talk with her.

"His name is Vincent and he's a Fifth year at Beauxbatons." Alyssa spilled quickly, hoping her friends could still understand her. "What does he have to be like to get approved?" Alyssa's heart immediantly sped up. What if the girls didn't like him at all?

Nia smiled when Bella said everyone else had just arrived, she hated been the last one there and missing out on things, today wasn't one of those days. Gossip? she thought. Nia didn't normally have any gossip, she wasn't as connected as the rest of her friends. This was another thing she didn't like, of course she loved her best friends, but she didn't have another friends.

Apart from James. The usual butterflies appeared in her stomach when she thought of him, she had told herself over and over again that there was no point on crushing on him, he was older and unbelievably cute, he could have any girl he wanted, but that would never be Nia, but then again he had asked her to go to the Yule Ball with him. Could there be hope for this Slytherin girl after all? As Nia thought about this she heard Alyssa speak, always one to have good gossip, Nia pulled out of her train of thought and listened.

A boy? She let out an excited gasp at Alyssa's news. When she finished Nia let out a girlish squeal, "Aww he already sounds great Aly. When did you meet him?" She asked excited for her friend. She knew it would be hard for her friend to meet a boy who would be a good match for her, having veela blood running through her vains.

Alyssa was glad her friends still sounded excited for her, sometimes she felt so alone when all her friends had boys to be with. Sometimes it seemed like she scared the boys away instead of attracting them. Then again, Alyssa was one of the biggest snobs in the school, but she couldn't neccisarliy change the ways that she had been following since she could speak. When Nia spoke Alyssa turned her head to casually listen to her friend. It seemed like Nia was slowly becoming more used to the group.

Alyssa smiled before answering; "I met him in Brightstone and he's GORGEOUS! He models and plays Quidditch. He's perfect..." Alyssa drawled on as a frown soon made it's way onto her soft features.

"The only problem is that his family is full of Aurors....while mine is made of Death Eaters."

Isabella leaned into the table as she listened to Alyssa describe him. “Ooooh! A model?!” she repeated, raising her eyebrows suggestively. So he and Alyssa had that in common, and the fact that he was gorgeous - two things in common, so far so good. Wait, Beauxbatons, which meant he probably spoke French, another thing in common with Alyssa, this guy was sounding better and better for Alyssa. “Omg, we have to meet him!” Isabella gushed. “Does he like you back?” she asked before quickly laughing as if to say 'Of course he does, why wouldn't he?!'

Isabella was practically convinced that she had already approved of the guy when she heard the only problem Alyssa had encountered. Immediately, Isabella's smile turned into a frown and she pursed her lips in thought of the dilemma. That was rather unfortunate, but Isabella still found it sort of cute. “Wow, that just sounds so tragically romantic!” Isabella said softly, her lips in a small pout yet still smiling. “Does he know about your family?” she asked quietly.

Alyssa shrugged her shoulders at Isabella's question. Alyssa had no honest clue if he knew her family or not. If he did he sure didn't show it, but chances are they he may also not know her family, which would be common because he is young and many of the younger generations knew very little of the Snow's Family History. Once brought her hand up and ran her thin fingers through her hair quickly before smiling at her friends. It was lucky for her that they all seemed interested in him.

"Don't count too high of standards yet. I've only talked him once and that was in October. I haven't talked to him since so who knows if this will even turn into anything." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders again before smiling.

Alyssa didn't want her friends to worry though so she decided to chnage the subject; "Does anyone ese have any juicy gossip?"

Nia listened to Alyssa's reply, he did seem perfect. Nia couldn't help but smile, she was so happy for her friend. She nodded in agreement with Bella, they had to meet this boy at some stage, "Well the next Brightstone weekend was soon, that would be the perfect time. You should write to him." Nia said eagerly to Alyssa. Surely no boy in his right mind would turn down another meeting with her.

"Does anyone ese have any juicy gossip?"

Nia bit her bottom lip. It wasn't like her to normally have gossip, especially gossip that involved her. Although it was probably nothing, she was trying not to get her hopes up about James, they were just friends. She was still undecied about telling her friends about her date for the Yule Ball, they'll find out soon enough she told herself. Taking a breath she just came out with it, "I have a date for the Yule Ball."

Abbey let out a small giggle as Alyssa spoke of the boy she had met. "We have to meet him. Make sure he lives up to our standards for you," she said with a playful wink of her violet eyes. As Aly asked if anyone else had any gossip she opened her mouth to answer but stopped short for two reasons. She hadn't completely thought about telling her friends that she had kissed Theodore which caused a big tear between them, and because Nia spoke up.

"I have a date for the Yule Ball." Abbey's eyes gleamed with excitement for her younger friend. "Is it that Sukie boy? Rumor has it he fancies you," she giggled but still quite curious of who this boy was and if she knew of him. If he was in her year then she probably would have heard of him, if not then it wasn't likely that she would. Abbey really didn't have patience for those in younger years then her aside from a Second year Hufflepuff that she had met only briefly while working, a Ravenclaw who she hadn't seen since her second year and Nia.

Nia giggled a bit, she was glad she had told her friends after all, "Oh God no, it's not him. He's adorable and all, but no." she said shaking her head. "And where did you hear that he likes me?" she asked. She was a bit worried about this fact, he was a nice boy and they were friendly, but she did not like him in that way, but if he liked her she didn't want to hurt him.

"Anyway, you all should know him. He's in your year...and a Slytherin." she said with air of mystery in her voice, it shouldn't be that hard to guess, there wasn't many 3rd Year Slytherin boys.

Isabella nodded her head eagerly in agreement with Nia, Alyssa should definitely write to him and set up another meeting. Perhaps they could meet him there. The thought excited the Slytherin girl, she felt normal for now, no responsibilities or worries or scheming, just a teenage girl sitting with her friends gossiping about boys. She looked around the group, waiting to see who had gossip next and was surprised to see that it was Nia who spoke up. Interested, Isabella raised an eyebrow at her when she said she had a date for the Yule Ball.

She giggled when Nia didn't reveal who it was right away and normally Isabella would've put her sleuthing skills to work and narrow down the third year Slytherins but right now she was too excited to do so. “Spill!” Isabella demanded playfully, wondering who had caught Nia's eye now. She thought it was funny, but totally awesome, that they all seemed to be with someone, well if not now then eventually. Their charm was just too irresistible to pass up.

Nia couldn't help but giggle at Bella demanding who it was. She wasn't normally like this but James changed her, what was it about that Slytherin boy that made her act like the little school girl she was? She couldn't be falling for him? No it's just a silly school girl crush! she told herself. That was it, nothing more, nothing less. I think.

She tried not to think about that now, she couldn't. Blushing slightly she took a breath and said, "James Bell." She waited to see what her friends reactions would be. They knew him, well they should they were all in his year and house. What if none of them liked him?

"James Bell? I wasn't aware that you knew him at all, are you excited?" Alyssa asked with a small smile on her face. She was happy that her friend had found someone who would take her to the ball. She even seemed excited about him asking her, Alyssa figured that Nia had more of a thing for him then she was letting on. It was obvious behind the twinkle in her eyes. James was a nice boy even if Alyssa didn't know him well she didn't have any problems with him.

Grabbing a stick of gum from her bag and popping it into her mouth, Alyssa turned glance at Bella and Abbey. "Are you guys going to the ball with anyone?" Alyssa secretly hoped one of her friends also wasn't going to have a date, because she knew she wasn't going to have. It was really sad....but it was expected.

'Okay...that was really mean. I take that back...I hope they all find dates.' Alyssa rolled her eyes at her own thoughts she she tried to cover up her expression.

Nia turned to Aly, who was the only one not to say anything yet. She was glad she seemed excited for her, as far as she knew Alyssa didn't have a date and the only boy she liked didn't go to this school.

She nodded her head frantically, "I'm really excited." She said with a smile. "Actually my meeting him was all down to the Gossip Magazine, so I have something to thank it for." She said with with a small laugh grabbing a few pieces of fruit

Isabella gasped when Nia revealed who it is. “Omigosh he's cute!” she gushed to Nia, giving her a nudge as if to say 'Go for it!' Isabella raised her eyebrows in surprise when Nia said they had actually met because of her magazine and laughed lightly. Well at least there was one good thing that came out of it, she thought with an internal eye roll.

When Alyssa asked if they were going to the ball with anyone Isabella nodded her head vigorously. “Mike and I are officially together,” Isabella stated proudly. Since last year they had been so rocky on their status because of Aiden. Isabella pouted softly when she remembered that the boy Alyssa liked didn't go to their school. “What about you, are you going to go to the ball?” she asked curiously. It would be cute if Alyssa decided not to go to the ball to go on a date with the boy she liked instead. “Oooh you guys can have your own private Yule Ball!” Isabella suggested playfully.

Alyssa nodded and smiled at Nia. "Yeah, I have yet to see why everyone hates that Magazine so much. I find it entertaining to read." Alyssa probably should've mentioned that she enjoyed it even more because she wasn't in it. Drama about others entertained her highly, especially when it was focused on more then one person. Luckily whoever the magazine write was.....would be sly enough not to get caught. Because some people looked like they were seeking for the writer's blood.

"I'm probably not going with anyone...again. But at least the Ball gives me chances to show off the dresses my mother makes for me." Alyssa tried to shrug off her disappointment. The dresses did make her feel better then she would've if she did have them. But dresses could never equal up to the affections of a really cute boy.

With a small snort Alyssa brought her hand up to flick some of her hair away from her face. She put her strong face back on before she answered; "Buuuut...wheather or not I meet this boy or not I'm not going to let it get to me....someone's gotta keep tabs on you guys. WAIT...YOU AND MIKE ARE OFFICIALLY DATING!!" Alyssa squealed happily, making sure she heard what she heard.

Abbey grinned as she listened to her friends, and shook her head when Alyssa asked if they were going to the ball with a soft frown she said, "I ruined everything with Theodore and I." Her heart sank as she admitted this for the first time. "I'm so happy for you both," she grinned as Bella and Nia said who they were going to the ball with and that Bella and Mike were official, but it was clear her heart wasn't in it. She was grieving over the lost friendship internally while externally she had to pretend she hated Theodore when it was the exact opposite.

Abbey sighed and shook her head free of those thoughts, wishing to no longer be like this about Theodore and herself. What ever had happened between them was over and wasn't going to come back.

Alyssa looked at Abbey sadly but kept quiet. There was nothing for her to really say to her friend. Theodore had kept himself pretty unseen for the past couple of weeks. Besides, Alyssa felt that it was really wasn't any of her buisness to be meddling with her brother's buisness. With a small sigh Alyssa reached over and patted Abbey's shoulder softly to attempt and calm her friend some.

"Why did you guys start fighting anyways?" Alyssa asked slightly curious. Theodore wouldn't tell her why, but Alyssa assumed that it was something to do with Abbey's and Theodore's feelings for one another.

Isabella laughed and shushed Alyssa as she squealed out loud for her and Mike. Isabella turned around to make sure people weren't staring but giggled anyway. As she turned around she saw the look in Abbey's eyes as she said she ruined things with Theo. Isabella frowned lightly and asked, “Why do you say that Abbey?” It was completely obvious that Theo and Abbey liked each other and they had seemed to be getting closer all year, so she was wondering what had caused them to not talk to each other anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back