stupid usless valentines day

Claphore stretched out one foreleg as he bent the other behind him, lowering himself slightly as if he was bowing to them. It was merely a respectful greeting and one he had never given a human before. He watched her fix the shoe and smiled, magic wasn't just used to hurt it was used for more useful things too. Turning to the girl with the strange clothing he nodded his head at her and attempted to say their strange names.

"Arii - sa and Nee - ta and Aain -gel" he repeated, the third girl remained quiet and he did wonder if it was because he had scared her.
"Well I must leave you, duty calls I fear. If I do not go my father will come looking for me and will not be too pleased at finding me here with you or for finding you here at all. Take care until we meet again" he did not doubt that they would return to the forbidden forest and sort of hoped they would, he turned away and cantered off a few steps before turning back to them, "If you are coming back to the forest, go no further than here. The deeper you go the deeper into Centaur land you enter and they are not all like me."
Once again he made to leave but another thought stopped him and he trotted over to where the three girls stood and looked down at them before looking up and pulling some of the blue flowers from the high over hanging branches, he reached down and handed one to the three of them.

"The human boys are truly stupid for not seeing where true beauty really lies. I hope the rest of this day is better for you" with that he swiftly turned and galloped off into the deepest part of the forest.

Arisa couldn't help but let a giggle escape her lips when he tried to pronounce there names, but then frowned a little when he said he had to leave. Arisa resisting the urge to roll her eyes when he said not to come any farther in waved as he went to leave, "see ya" she said just before he turned around again. She looked up slightly confused when he reached over there heads and picking three blue flowers giving on to each of them, she blushed slightly at his words, "Thank-you" she whispered as she watched him run away, he was extremely graceful, like dancing.

Wow, a lot happened while I was asleep! XD

Angel silently watched the centaur, not really sure if she should speak. She had felt short compared to Neita and Arisa, but she felt utterly dwarfed compared to the centaur. Angel could be loud and annoying, but she was really a shy person.

She listened to the centaur, she was still rather shocked that centaurs existed, and her voice had forgotten how to work. Angel looked at the flower the centaur had given her curiously. Her aunt, Evelyn had been a gardener before she died. Angel didn't have a clue what type of flower the blue flower was, but she didn't really mind. "Bye." she murmered as Claphore left. Angel looked at the two Hufflepuffs. "So, now what?" she asked.

Neita smiled as the centaur left "Wow." She stated in amazement "Everyone says they are horrible creatures, but he was quite nice"

Arisa tucked the blue flower behind her ear and looked over to Angel, "I think our dresses are throughly ripped" she said with a huge grin, "maybe we should go to the lake soon?" she added. Arisa looked over to Neita when she talked about everyone saying Centaurs were horrible creatures, "He was a rare exception, any others would have killed us," Arisa replied, she was worried if Neita or Angel were lulled into false security and come here and got hurt....

Neita pouted as she placed the blue flowed in her haid "Ohhh..." she said quite dumbly disapointed because she found the creature so interesting, she found all magical creatures very interesting. "yeah" neita agreed "Lets go"

"Yeah, its kinda sad but true, they'll do anything to protect there home and tribe, its fascinating really, you just have to make sure not to say anything not to offend them" Arisa said putting a hand on Neita's shoulder, she seemed a little put out, "come on, this is going to be fun, I haven't been swimming in FOREVER" she added with a smile.

Neita smiled "Me neither" her smile widened into a grin"And I've never been swimming in a formal dress"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back