Studying notes

Harri grimaced "Redoing the year? No thank you! I can't wait to start second year lessons, everythings going to be so interesting!" she said happily "oo Just you and Brian ehh?" she said laughing and nudging Zuka.

Zazuka blushed crimson and looked down. "I shall be ever so greatful if you do say it like that." She said at almost light speed. The thought of her and Brian anywhere together was almost too much for her to handel.

Harri laughed as Zuka blushed "Do you blush every time someone says his name?" she said teasingly.

Zazuka waved her hands infront of her. "NO!" She cryed. "Not anymore anyway." She said looking down again. Blushing like that was something she had worked hard to get a mastery over.

Harri laughed "I was only joking!" she said grinning, Harri glanced at the clock on the wall "If we stay here any longer everyone will be back from summer holidays!" she said laughing, she hadn't realised how long they had been chatting for.

Zazuka went back to her normal pail color. "Yeah really. I need to but some stuff in my trunk and get Jinx to come out of whatever hiding place he has taken in the library." She said with a sigh and started to look under the table.

Harri laughed "Want some help?" she asked, sticking her head around a book case looking for the cat.

Zazuka nodded. "If you can find him more power to you. I found the quill though." She said sicking her hand over the edge of the table. The quill that Jinx had been playing with was slightly more battered than when it had started but Zazuka was not going to thow it away.

Harri laughed at the battered quill "Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinx!" she called scouting around, "Don't suppose he'd go up to the ravenclaw tower would he?" she asked.

"He has been known to go off on his own. But I think he's still slinking around some where here." Zazuka said. As soon as the words left her mouth Jinx landed on her head seemingly out of nowhere. "Told you." She said laughing. She pulled Jinx off her head and put him in her arms.

Harri laughed as Jinx landed on Zukas head "You gotta hand it to him, the cat has skill!" she said laughing and grabbing her books.

Zazuka laughed too. "Jinx likes to get into everywhere and everything. I can't control him really." She said then started to suff what she could into her bag with one hand.

Harri giggled "Okay must dash! Bye Zuka!" she said hugging her friend and setting off for the Gryffindor tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back