Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah plopped all of her books onto a table in the corner of the library and slipped into a seat, placing her head on the table. It was already the beginning of the semester, and she felt like she couldn't keep. Between her electives and major courses, she somehow seemed to have the majority of her work this semester. She pulled out her notebook and her pack of pens. While quills were the accepted form of writing here, muggle utensils just seemed more practical to her. Plus, she could color code everything. Adorah started writing out all of her classes and then began a table so she could fill in the times she had to be somewhere so studying time made more sense.

Vi won't admit it to herself, but this whole plan in doing better than everyone else, better than Cyzarine, isn't going the way she wanted it to go. For admitting it would be defeating to her ego, and Vi was just going to ignore the fact she did sh!t in the last semester. She's going to pretend like she had done better. Like she did better and was going to continue to do better. And pretending to do better requires her to go to the library often and read up on all the core lessons that were vital, important to her career in law enforcement. The witch could be seen with a book open as she wanders around the area of the library. She looks up and every now and then, but for the most part her eyes were glue to the pages of the book. She was reading along for a bit until a distraction came into view. Vi wanders over to the girl, the very girl who bugged her once while boxing."Well, well, well. Look who we got here. How's it going kid, still being a pain in the arse?"

Adorah looked up to see a familiar face. Unfortunately, it was not one she was enthusiatic to see. "I was never a pain in the - whatever," she sighed, finishing up filling in her classes and then placing the cap on her blue pen. "Look, I'm sorry if I bothered you before, but I'm kind of busy at the moment," she sassed, gesturing to her barely filled in table and multitude of pens. To any normal person, it probably still looked like chaos, but to Adorah, it was her way to surviving the semester with all of her classes. She looked at the girl and then back down at her paper, picking up a yellow pen to outline blocks of general studying time, where she would later fill in specific classes based on her success in past years. If she wanted to get this done, she was going to have to ignore any distractions.

Vi close the book shut and made herself comfortable right on the edge of the table Adorah occupied. "Correction, you are and still is," Vi replied, intentionally invading Adorah's space. Personally, this wouldn't set well with Vi. Do something one wouldn't like it done to themselves. That's where her logic went. "Busy, busy with what?" Vi peers down before getting a response. She noted what appears to be a chart. A color coded chart. "You're spending time on something that can easily be done with a flick of a wrist. Weird," Vi comments, studying and following Adorah's design.

Adorah rolled her eyes when Violet proceeded to interrupt her important activity and insult her further. She knew she had irritated the Slytherin when they first met, but she didn't think that their future interactions would be so unpleasant. She marked out her blocks and picked up a different color as she was ridiculed for doing something the muggle way. She sighed heavily as her shoulders dropped while she continued to stare at her paper and not her fellow student. "I'm making a study schedule, and for your information, I find this relaxing, normally," she said, muttering the last word as a dig at Violet. She didn't want to be rude and move but at the same time, she was here first. "Maybe you could go work on your own schoolwork," she suggested, glancing up at her as she picked up another pen.

Vi twisted her lips to hide the smirk from appearing on her face. "A study schedule? With all these damn colors," mused Violet. "I'm getting a headache just looking at this," Vi went on for another second there. She's getting a kick out of bugging the younger girl. The Slytherin turn her attention to the very book she held shut. Vi suppose she can work on some transfiguration assignments. The Slytherin could do so much better if the effort was there and she actually cared about her future plans. Vi clutch the book, resting the binder part of the book on her thigh. "Nah, I rather stay here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back