Stroll by the Lakefront

Kiera shook her head and smiled softly. "Harri please dont worry about it. I didnt want anyone to follow. I try to not have to tell people about this." she said. She hoped Harriet knew she was forgiven and not to worry about it farther. Harri had enough with her own problems without Kiera putting more on her.

Though Harri sensed that Kiera had forgiven her seh still felt guilty, she tried to push the guilty feelings away and smiled at Kiera "How many people know?" she asked to make sure she didn't let it slip to anyone unaware of the problem.

Kiera smiled thoughtfully. "Well I would think most of the fourth and third years would know about the manison but not the dreams. I told the exploration club about everything but the dreams." she said considering who would know the full story. "I think maybe four or five others know." she admitted. She thought she had told Amy and Andy but she wasnt sure.

Caysi nodded . " I know some 3rd and 4th Yeard who know what happened to us". she sighed. " I hope that it never happens again".

Caysi nodded. " It was like .... I don't even have a word for what it was in there..it was that bad".

Caysi nodded. " Agreed mate". SHe looked at the lake and saw other 1st Years and 2nd Years walking and talking, she remembered when Kiera and herself did that.

Harri listened to what they said and pulled at the grass thinking about it "I'm never going there!" she said shaking her head firmly, finally looking up and holding a handful of grass.

Caysi smiled at Harri. " Good thinking mate". she smiled and looked at the Lake.

Harri smiled "Because me and Ellie were going to go!" she said grinning "But now I'm not stepping foot near the place. Nu-uh!" she said shaking her head.

Caysi was confused. " That's not how it happened". she said. " Not how I remember it".

Caysi shook her head. " I remember that me and you were walking and we ended up at the --". Caysi thought for a minute. " Is the Borely messing with my memories and changing them?". she asked.

" Think about it, it already goes into our mind to find out the ones we love". she said quietly.

Harri looked worried as the other two discussed the power of the house, she didn't know what to say so just sat listening making a list of why never to enter Borely.

Caysi sighed. " But what if it took the time too?". " Then it could screw up our thoughts." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back