Stroll by the Lakefront

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked around the castle in her coat because it still was chilly outside. She was just wondering about her break and lots of different things. Caysi walked outside, and past the lawn going to the lakefront. She looked around and sat down against a tree, she curled up her legs in a ball, she was a bit cold and just looked at the lake.

Harri walked along the lakefront! It was beautiful out here although it was cold the grounds look fantastic! She cursed herself for forgetting her sketch pad, the only time she came out without it and now she really wanted to draw! But she was glad she had left her satchel behind, it was too heavy to carry! As usual she was not wearing the proper school uniform but instead opted for the school cardigan, shirt tie and a pair of jeans along with her canvas plimpsolls. She bent down and dipped her hand into the water, then quickly pulled it out, the water was freezing! She carried on walking untill she saw someone sitting under a tree "Top of the mornin to cha!" Harri said in a okayish Irish accent she recognised Caysi as they had met briefly before "Mind if I join?" she asked walking over and sitting down. There was no point of her asking really as she intended on staying!

Caysi smiled when she saw Harri. " Your pretty good at Irish accents!". " Sure you can join!", she smiled and patted the ground for Harri to sit. " So Harri, is your family like you..happy and joyful?", she smiled.

"Thank you!" she said switching back to her normal accent. Harri sat down next to Caysi and looke across the lake it really was amazing! "My family, well my mum and dad are hardly ever home!" she said trying to keep the sadness out of her voice "But when they are! Gosh it's a constant party!" she said joking "No really everyones quite happy and jokey, but their always on at me to do well at school!" Harri said smiling softly "There both amazingly clever but I guess that gene skipped me!" she said laughing, she knew she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box but that didn't bother her "I get on best with my uncle!" Harri sad grinning at the times they shared together "He's been there for me through thick and thin and apparently I get my smile and grin off him! So that solves it really!" she said laughing, she hadn't felt this happy in ages. "How about your family?" Harri asked, realising she had been nattering on for ages!

Caysi grinned " My father is Seamus Finnigan, he's really outgoing and loves to have people over so that they can chat and have a good time". Caysi was like that too, she loved being with her friends and having a good time. " I have 5 siblings!, It's a full house when we are all together." Caysi loved her family, except for her mother. " There's my eldest brother and sister, they both graduated from the Hogwarts in England, they live in London together..they've been bugging me to come and see their loft...maybe if I go I can visit you!", she smiled and giggled. " Their names are Sandra and Daniel Finnigan, Sandra was born just 1 minute after Daniel!", she was smiling. " Daniel has his own real estate agency, Sandra works at the Ministry." Caysi wanted to work at the Ministry one day.

" Then there's my other sister Alexandra, I'm going in the order of birth by the way!", she giggled. " Alex lives in Scotlland, and works as a interior designer, I have one of the best relationships with her". " Alex, she's really pretty, she should become a model!", she smiled. " Then there's Mark, he's in Durmstrang, he has a few years there left, he's best friends with Kiera's brother Cam." Caysi blushed when she said Cam, she would tell Harri later about Cam. " I'm the fifth oldest, then there's my youngest sister Elise, she is in Beauxbatons..she's only a year younger than me...we don't get along at all..Mark and Alex I have the best relationships with." Caysi took a deep breath, she didn't want to talk about her mother. " I think I just used all the air in the world!", she laughed.

Harri smiled listening to all the infomation Caysi was telling her. "Wow twins in the family!" she said smiling. "Your family sounds fantastic! I would love to have that many brothers and sisters!" she said smiling, it sounded like fun! "Cam eh?" Harri asked grinning "Whats the deal with you two?" she asked laughing.

Kiera had been looking out the window down at the lake. She saw Caysi and Harriet both down there. Kiera grinned. She thought she would give Caysi a scare. It was good for her friend to be scared every once and a while. She knew Caysi would have on her ring. Kiera looked down at hers. It glowed white which meant Caysi was fine. Kiera grinned slyly. She took a piece of paper and snuck down to the lakefront.

Kiera hid in the bushes. Caysi would probably flip out when Kiera did what she was thinking. Of course it would scare Harriet too. Kiera shrugged her shoulders. She took the piece of paper and pushed it against her left index finger. "Ouch!" she mumbled as she got a paper cut. Blood came out of her finger. Kiera watched as Caysi's ring flashed and now glowed red to show Kiera was hurt.

Caysi jumped. " What in Merlin's Pants is there!". It was Kiera. " Oh my.....Blood!". Caysi screamed abit . " What in Merlin's name are you doing?", she said nearly out of breath. " I'll tell you later about Cam, Harri", she winked and turned to Kiera.

((gah ruining all my fun by seeing me!!))

Kiera laughed. "Relax Sham. Its just a paper cut. I was trying to scare you but you saw me too soon." she said a bit annoyed her joke didnt work. "My brother Cameron?" she asked slyly.

Caysi smiled and laughed. " You can try again later." she winked. " Oh nothing about him.." she said blushing and tugging on her ear.

Harri laughed as Kiera came over "Nice trick!" she said grinning. Harri couldn't help but giggle as Caysi blushed "Gosh I was just about to get all the juicy details then!" Harri said grinning at Kiera "Obviously I won't find out know!" she said winking at Caysi "But then again we have the summer for that don't we Cays!" she said excitedly

Caysi giggled " You can give me a nickname if you'd like!". she smiled. " Kiera already has one for me." she smiled.

Harri laughed "So what does Kiera call you then?" she asked turning towards Kiera.

Caysi smiled " She calls me Sham, short for Shamrock..I think because I 'm Irish or something like that". she didn't know how Kiera got Caysi's nickname.

"Ooo Sham I like it!" Harri said laughing "It suits you cays!" She said giggling then she lent forward and said so only Caysi could here "When you gunna tell me about Cam?" she grinned at Caysi before leaning back and smiling innocently at Kiera.

Kiera glared at the two girls. "Dont think you can leave me out!" she said threatingly. Then she smiled. "Besides I already know. Sham kissed my brother over christmas. What neither of you know is what he said to me when I wrote him about it." she said smugly.

Harri's mouth fell open and she looked from Cays to Kiera and back again "You!" she said looking at Caysi "Kissed Kieras..." she said looking at Kiera "Brother!" she said in disbelief "Wow wasn't that a bit awkward?" she asked before she could stop herself, still looking from Kiera to Caysi. "Ooo what did he say in the letter?" Harri asked focusing on Kiera. Although the girls were older the her she felt at ease with them and felt that both of them were really good friends to her.

Caysi giggled and blushed " Actually not awkward at all...Yes I would also LOVE to hear what he put in the letter". she grinned and winked.

Harri smiled as Caysi blsuhed "Aww all loved up!" she said smiling "Come on Kiera Spill!" Harri said turning and looking at her friend.

"Nooooo!" Harri cried laughing "We weren't keeping secrets were we Cays we were just erm erm. I had a sore throat and had to lean in!" she said laughing and nudging Caysi "Isn't that right Cays!" she said laughing. "And What kind of best friend doesn't tell her friends something this important!" Harri said grinning and her blue eyes sparkling.

Caysi nodded " Harri needed to cough bad". she patted Harri's back " Let it out Harri, it's ok to cough!". she said giggling a bit.

Harri laughed "What do you mean nice try!" Harri said innocently. Then grinned at Caysi "I'm just so ashamed of my cough!" she said pretending to cry then coughing really loudly. She coughed and she coughed "I can't help it Kiera! See!"she said coughing again.

Caysi giggled " Why won't you tell us?". she smiled. " It's not like were keeping secrets from you!". " Let it out Harri!". Caysi patted Harri's back. " It's alright to cough!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back