Stroll by the Lakefront

((I'm off guys :( I'll Reply tommorow :D))

Caysi came back to reality. " There going to kill them!".

(( :( OK come back soon!))

Caysi looked around " Oh." she looked around and saw that she wasn't at the Borely. " I hope that n one did get hurt though!".

Caysi nodded. " But in the dream they had my father and my brother and I'm not to sure but maybe even Cam". she said.

Caysi nodded. " True!". " I guess I miss them all to much". she gave a weak smile.

Caysi nodded. She knew what Kiera 'ment. " Are you sure that your Ok of me liking your brother, and remember Kiera you have to tell us what Cam said in that letter".

Kiera answered Caysi's question first. "No I dont care. I told you so before." she pointed out. She looked at Harriet who still looked terrified. "Sham we should probably explain what just happened to Harri." Kiera told Caysi. "No offense but you look horrified." she said nicely to Harri.

Caysi nodded. " I think we should...but not now, you should tell us what Cam said in the letter". she said sticking out her tounge.

Harri stood there in an almost daze, a minute ago Caysi was laying on the floor talking gibberish and now they were back to talking about Cam she nodded as Kiera said they should tell her. "Erm yes please guys, what just happened?" Harri asked, confusion in her voice as the last of her tears were wipped away.

Kiera smiled at Harriet. She knew the younger girl would feel that way. "Sham, Im going to tell Harri and then I will tell you about Cam. Harri has the right to know why she was just freaked out." Kiera smiled warmly at both girls. She patted the ground next to her for Harriet to sit down.

Harri's mouth was still open and the shock was still in her voice "Okay!" she said in a hig pitched unfamiliar voice. She went and sat down next to Kiera looking for the explanation.

Kiera looked at Harriet with a small smile. "This is the short version mind you." she said before taking a deep breath and beginning. "When we were first years, I decided I wanted to go take a look at the Borely Manison. I was just standing on the hill outside of it, looking. Soon I was joined by Caysi and Hilary as well as two Professors. One of them put up defenses around us. Somehow the house captured us three girls. It pulled us towards it and actually up inside it. There was nothing we could do. Once inside we were stuck to the floor. No matter how hard we tried we could not get lose. Professor King was called. He managed to free Caysi and Hilary but for some reason he could not get me loose. I passed out and he freed me." she said terror filling her eyes along with the memories.'

"We were rushed to the hospital wing. We were all almost dead extremely hurt. Thats when the nightmares began. They were stronger back then. Now they are less frequent and cause less damage." Kiera said looking straight into Harriet's eyes. Kiera's own chocolate eyes were serious. "They can happen anytime. The weird part is that sometimes the dreams leave scratches or bruises on us. Nothing serious. They always are about people we love being tortured inside the house." she said quietly. "I think that the house has some type of hold on us from that day. I havent been back. I think that the house's hold is weaking. I hope it is at least." she said in a sad voice.

Harri listened to the story intently, her blue eyes were wide and kept eyecontact with Kiera's the whole way throught hte story. She gasped slightly and felt a shiver up and down her spine. Her and Ellie were planning to go to Borely Mansion in the next holidays but now she had no intention of even setting eyes on the place "Thats terrible!" Harri said quietly, she felt like she was going to cry again, the thought of her friends in trouble made her eyes sting and tears form. "I-I.." She started but didn't know how to finish. She jumped at Kiera and Caysi hugging them both tightly and feeling like she never wanted to let go.

Caysi was just looking around, looking like she was out of it. She still thought that the Mansion had some people in it and that it was really going to hurt the ones that she loved. Caysi held on to Harri when she hugged her.

Harri was glad of the hugs, they reminded her that Kiera and Caysi were there and lucky to be alive! She smiled at them both not knowing what to say or how to say. She looked from one to the other and smiled gently at them "So can these dreams happen anytime?" she asked quietly looking from one girl to the other.

Caysi nodded. " Anytime and anywhere." she said quietly. " It can happen during something great during something bad, if you want it to or you don't. It doesn't have pity on anyone or anything".

Harri looked flabbergasted as Caysi told her "So there dreams? But you don't have to be asleep to get them? Is it like a curse?" Harri asked, shock still in her voice.

Caysi tilted her head back and forth, " Well yes, sort of. You can get them while your sleeping too".

Kiera smiled slightly. "Harri? You remember that day I ran out of the Gryffindor practice game with a lame excuse?" she asked. She knew Harriet would remember. "Well it was because I felt a dream coming and I knew I had to get off my broom. If anyone had followed me you would have found me a few feet from the Pitch entrance. Sometimes I can sense them coming." she said softly. Kiera shuttered to think what would happen if she slipped into a dream on her broom. No doubt she would fall. The fall might kill her.

Harri's mouth fell open as she remembered the events of that day. She felt so guilty for not chasing after Kiera, maybe she could have helped her, or even just been there for her. She felt terrible and a guilty look spread across her face "Kiera, I-I.... I don't know what to say!" she said looking up at her guiltily "After all you've done for me and I. I didn't even come to see if your okay!" she said, still feeling extremly guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back