Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Yellow rose to Juniper Steele
It had been lucky that after finishing up at the quidditch pitch the boy had been directed to the gardens for the last person, someone had said he'd find her here, and he'd be able to finish up with the roses quickly and then go back to accio to develop some of the pictures and get ready for the rest of the busy day. He spotted a younger girl, "Juniper Steele?" he called out tentatively, always nervous about how these people would react to him. He always seemed to attract trouble and he just hoped this wouldn't happen here.

With all the commotion going on around the school with the roses, Juno had purposely tried to keep clear of the Great Hall. Students would be looking all over the place for those based on their houses and she didn't want to get in the way of anyone and make their lives more difficult. After heading out and taking a seat near the plants by herself, she was about to start reading when she heard someone calling her name. "You're looking for me?" she asked, wondering if the rose delivering wasn't something she'd ever be able to get away from today.

Vader nodded at her, "Yeah, I have this yellow rose for you," he said, grabbing the last rose and note from his basket and holding them both out to her. He hoped that this would be a welcomed rose, Vader knew he didn't have the energy to deal with anyone throwing up a fuss about their rose.

Juno,

Thank you for sticking with me even though I can be a pain in your butt sometimes.

Your best pal,

Apollo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back