Stressing

Harri laughed "So if you could pick any boy in the school to go to the ball with, who would it be?" she asked.

Kiera frowned in thought. "You know Im not sure. It used to be Bruin but last year was just a little bit too much. It was still fun but I want a more chill ball this year. I dont know to many of the boys here. It seems all the ones I get close to end up leaving school. What about you?" she asked.

Harri nodded ""Yeah theres hardley any boys in the school!" she agreed, "Theres isn't one," she said honestly.

Harri nodded "Yup I am," she said laughing, "and what happened with you and that boy.." she asked, she couldn't for the life of her remember his name "You know the one that came to your house in the summer," she asked sturggling with ehrself to remember his name.

"Link, thats the one," Harri said clicking her fingers and laughing, "Seriously? I thought he really liked you! Do you like him?" she asked.

Harri nodded "I know what you mean," she said "I hardely ever get to see Kevin," she siad sadly.

"Yeah I do. Loads," Harri said, "But I get to see him in the holidays," she siad happily, grinning.

Harri nodded, "Why don't you meet up with Link?" she asked.

"Oh," Harri said, "Not good," she siad, thinking this was strange. In the summer it had looked like he really liked Kiera, "Boys are weird though," she siad laughing.

"Maybe, maybe!" Harri said grinning, "Got anyone in mind?" she asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back