OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked down to the lawn. She was dressed in our warmest muggle winter clothes. She did not handle the cold well. In fact, she was surprised Cameron could deal with the ice of Durmstrang. Kiera looked at the deserted grounds. She sat down by a tree and put her head in her hands.

Harri walked out to the lawn, despite the cold weather she had spent alot of time outside. Suprisingly Harri enjoyed the cold, she was used to it from living in London. She had had a rough few days but she was shaking off the feeling and as the cold air rushed around her body she closed her eyes thinking off home, she sighed loudly before carrying on walking. "Hey Kiera!" she said excitedly running over, "I haven't seen you in ages!" which was exactly true she had seen her, just not really spoken to her alot. "Are you okay?" she asked, seeing she looked a little stressed.

Kiera looked up when she heard her name. She smiled when she saw her friend and fellow Gryffindor. "Hey Harri!" she said with a cheerful grin. She was happy to finally be seeing her friend. "Oh you know Im just stress about finals and Katheryn is annoying me." she confessed.

"Same I hate exams!" Harri said shaking her head and sitting down, "How comes Katheryns annoying you?" she asked.

Harri looked at Kiera she knew Kiera's mum was a death eater but didn't think she was that bad, "Is that really bad? I mean she is your mum," she asked.

Harri nodded that was the reaction she had expected "So she hasn't changed for the better then?" she asked referring to Kieras mum, "Why does Katheryn want to live with her?"she asked.

Kiera shrugged her shoulders. "I dont think she has changed at all even though she claims she has. Kat doesnt remember her from before, plus she is naive. She believes everyone has good in them." she said thinking about Kat.

Harri shrugged "Have you warned her about it?" she asked,

"How comes she wanted to live with your mum?" Harri asked, "Was there like a reason or did she just decide one day?" she asked.

"She was lonely here. Shes a shy girl and she doesnt reach out and make friends. Kat wanted to go to school with Elise Finnigan who she was already friends with. So in with mother she moved." Kiera answered.

"Oh ," Harri said simply, Elise Finnigan that was familiar, then it clicked it was Caysi's sister, the girl Tommy had his eyes on, "So what school does she go to know?" she asked.

"Are you going to see her in the holidays?" Harri asked thinking maybe then Kiera could persuade her sister.

"Well I'm sure, having both of you there, you'll be able to talk some sense in to her," Harri said confidently, "I mean even if she doesn't listen to you she should listen to Cam shouldn't she?" she asked.

Harri laughed as Kiera rolled her eyes, "Nothing really!" she said, "How about you? Got a date for the ball yet?" she asked.

Harri shook her head "Me either, your still going though right?" she asked,

"I am indeed!" Harri said returning the grin, "So pinky promise we have a dance together," she said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back