Closed Stressed Out

-godmods approved-

Dart charmed dinner to make itself and walked over, catching Vaders face in his hands and kissing him sweetly. He pulled back a bit, keeping hold of Vaders face and brushing his thumbs over the mans cheeks. "Those kids absolutely adore you," He countered. "They're your family, and they love you with all they have. Avaria would move heaven and earth for you- I know she's turned away many suitors because they didn't like you."

He brushed Vaders hair back. "It's just who you are, wanting to look out for them. You don't have to, but you do all the same. I fell in love with your heart a long time ago," He gave Vader a warm smile. "I want to be a safe space for you. Someone you can turn to when things aren't alright- and I want you to come to me when you're alright, too. I just want you here, Vader, in my arms, no matter what's happening." He shut his eyes, leaning his forehead into Vaders. "You really are an amazing, wonderful mess of a man, you know that?"

Vader let Dart take his face, kissed him back as sweetly, enjoying the proximity and closeness of this. Enjoying how nice and soft Dart's hands felt on his cheeks, and the way the man spoke so fondly of him. He knew Ava had turned people away who didn't like him, though he always told her not to. He knew that the kids loved him, he knew that they wanted him to be okay. The words Dart was saying, that just made it seem like this, was more than just a casual crush, that Dart might actually love him, or be capable of loving him. It seemed too wild a prospect. Instead he just let himself life in the compliments as they were given. "You're very nice to me," he said in a soft tone, his eyes closed, just breathing it all in.

D'Artagnan chuckled, keeping Vader close and playing idly with the hair on the base of his neck. "I should certainly hope so," He teased gently. "I've been in love with you for long enough," He kissed Vaders nose. "I do plan to court you properly now," He spoke gently. "So expect more flowers, a few nice dinners with some good wine. Little gifts here and there," He offered, just enjoying the closeness.

Vader blushed something terrible as Dart spoke of love, as he held him close and kissed his nose. He just looked at him gently feeling very loved in that moment. He was hopeful that this would last, that Dart wouldn't get bored or frustrated with him. Vader was hard to love, but Dart made it seem like it was so easy and simple. "Okay," he said, and it was all he could say. So, instead more words, which he'd never been good with, he leaned in to kiss him.

Dart kissed Vader back easily, brushing at the mans hair and pulling him in close. After a few moments, he pulled back, smiling warmly. "I love you, Vader Hume," He spoke more firmly, before kissing his temple and stepping back. "Now, lets get some food in you, hm?"

Vader kissed him back easily, leaning into him slightly and just enjoying it. He blushed at Dart's words, but nodded, not trusting himself to speak at that moment. Just letting himself enjoy Dart and the food that they were about to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back