OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
And this time, Kiara knew the person she had to get the rose to. Two years ago she had to deliver him two roses and well, to say the least, she found him amazing. "You won't believe what's going on," Kiara slided right next to him with the pink rose. "Remember I told you that it's a year or two year question when you will start to receive other color roses too?" she jokingly asked him, remembering their first conversation two years ago. She found it quite funny how now he was the one who should be stressing about pink and red roses because Kiara was in a healthy relationship since that day when Zay and Kiara met for the first time.
@Isaiah Thompson

Isaiah had been taking a break for lunch in the great hall when Kiara suddenly slid onto the bench next to him. With his mouth still full of toast he nodded at her in greeting, eyeing curiously when she seemed to have something exciting to tell him. "I guess, yeah." He replied after finally being able to swallow his food, remembering vaguely how they had discussed pink and red roses back then. "So what, you got a rose for me that's not yellow?" Zay grinned, knowing he had been hoping for one specific rose this time around and his heart secretely skipping a beat at the thought of it.

Kiara excitedly glanced at Zay, trying her best to keep calm face while still smiling cheerfully. "Oh, I totally got you one! A pink one!" Kiara keenly giggled, waiting for his reaction. "Do you already know who sent you it?" She asked before handing out the pink rose to Zay.
Wanna show off more of our horrible dance moves at the next dance?

- El

Isaiah couldn't help but to grin when Kiara mentioned she had a pink rose for him, having a solid idea of who it might be from. Unless someone was playing some sort of prank on him but he didn't think that was likely. "Got an idea." Zay replied when Kiara asked if he already knew who it was from, gladly taking the rose when she held it out to him and reading the note. He suppressed a laugh when he read the note, not finding it surprising that El's note contained the same question as his did, just in different wording. "Had the right idea." He nodded casually as he folded up the note and shoved it in his pocket, figuring he might as well have some fun with it and keep Kiara guessing for a second.

Kiara's eyes went wide when Zay said that he had an idea who sent him the rose. She carefully looked at him, unable to not look overly thrilled about how it was gonna go. "So? What does it say? Did you send the same person a pink one too? Who sent you it?" She couldn't keep back without going off with all the questions. She was excited to get the answers.

The casual composure Isaiah had been trying to put up finally broke when he had to laugh at Kiara's curiousity. After the conversation had been completely focussed on her love life the last time they had roses to deliver it seemed to have shifted this time around. "I guess it's a note asking me to the dance, from the girl I send a pink rose with a note asking her to the dance." He grinned, pretty content with how this day was turning out.

Kiara's eyes went wide when he started to answer her questions. She was trying her best not to interrupt him until the end. "No way! Amazing!!! But I guess you won't tell me who it is from? So, let me guess... I have seen you around with two girls like really... My cousin who of course won't be the one since well, Kaia is Kaia... And then, my little Heta sister... Wait, really? Elara? It's Elara, isn't she?" Kiara was the sort of person for who it was really easy to put together 1+1. Especially when they were together at the Yule Ball before, so Kia just in fact guessed.

Isaiah shrugged when Kiara seemed excited for him. He thought it was pretty cool he had managed to end up liking someone who actually seemed to like him back as well yet he felt like if he started gushing about it he'd just start blushing and that was exactly what he was trying not to do. He had to be at least a little chill about the situation. "I mean it wasn't that difficult to figure out.." Zay laughed when Kiara seemed content on having figured out who his rose might be from. "But yeah, it is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back