Still a WIP, but looking for something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihal Saiph

OOC First Name
Mik
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Apple wood, thirteen inches, flexible
Hello!
So I thought I would put out some requests with a view to roleplaying.

Nihal is a 25 year old wizard. He was born in India but spent most of his life in New Zealand. He attended Hogwarts there as a Ravenclaw. (I think he would have graduated 2034? so anyone from that year probably knew him).
He's a fairly laid-back, calm sort of guy with a sense of humour. I've made a character development but I'm not sure how to link to that. D: That's still a WIP, but I can answer any questions you have about him.

Anyway, he could really use some non-npc friends as he is quite a sociable character. Males, females, anything. He's happy and accepting and reasonably easy to get on with. It's possible that they could have met through yoga/meditation classes, or at school, or when he very occasionally has a night out at a bar, pub, or club (or a roller rink). He's had a bit of a rough start in life so he wouldn't go looking for trouble. Just people who would be up for a laugh or a simple chat.

He could also, at some point, probably do with hitting the dating scene; he is averagely attractive (he definitely wouldn't consider himself to be in any 'high leagues' or any of that business), he likes the idea of treating someone nicely, fine dining, fun evenings out, good nights in, the lot. He is heterosexual, so I would ideally like any potential dates to be female.. HOWEVER, I am quite an open minded person, and although he has never really considered the other team, perhaps he would if he met the right person. But I wouldn't mind him having a gay male friend who he flirts with but possibly never goes anywhere. Just because I would love to see his parents' reactions. :p

SO! You think you've got an idea? I'm up for enemies as well (though it would be hard to think how this would happen, but if you've got an idea, shoot!). Any sort of relationships would be fun to play out. Also, a best friend would be pretty cool- maybe someone to go to Quidditch matches with, that sort of thing.

If you are shy to replying here, then you can send me a message in my inbox :)

-shoves my eighty plus characters at you-

HI! I'm Cole, I'm the bomb diggity, just sayin'! I love plotting with everyone, which now includes you, my little HNZ addict! I have a ton of characters in the age range you're looking for! This includes:

Atticus Tyler - Atty is around 27, maybe he's 28 now. He was a musician, did tutoring in his later years but when he was a student was terrible. He's recently decided to quit doing anything with music and become "normal." He's a super friendly guy, but knows very little about the world outside of being semi-famous in his younger years. I mean guy can't even do taxes, he always had someone to do them for him. He's nice though! I swear!

Tawny Lao - Tawny is an itty bitty, 4' something part Goblin dancer. She teaches Dance in New Zealand, and lives all by her lonesome. They could easily become friends if he could deal with Tawny being a spit fire personality. She had a supposed to be husband, but with real life getting in the way of plots I haven't had much else for her. So she can be open to anything from friendship to dating! She is also around 27-29

Lolli Lovre - Lolli was a french orphan whom attended Hogwarts New Zealand and graduated 2033 as a Ravenclaw. She has pituitary dwarfism. She recieved growth hormones for years, but has a lot of complications, including her height and development. She's very bold though, and trains trolls for a living. Quite the spit fire as well in the way that she can take a joke and throw it back. She travels a lot, so it wouldn't be surprising for her to be in NZ or India on training duties.

Okay you know what, I feel like if I list everyone I'll overwhelm you, so also feel free to check out others listed below! I hope we can plot!! :D

[/color]

Atticus sounds like he'd be a laugh to roleplay with. :) I'm sure Nihal can help try and keep his feet on the ground- or at least throw him a few reminders. Maybe they could regularly meet places; Nihal would suggest quiet coffee shops, or peaceful parks, maybe Atticus would suggest something a bit more rockstar lifestyle and try and lead Nihal astray? I think this would be an awesome combination, and I would love to see how it works out, if you're up for that? :D

Tawny- She sounds like good fun. I'm sure Nihal would just sit there calmly while she rants about whatever has wound her up that day. Maybe that would even be a potential attraction. What sort of dance does she teach? Is it likely that they could have met through that?

Lolli- I can imagine that these two probably met at school, and though she was the year above, they probably bonded over something. Maybe a shared sense of humour. I could see them being good friends, and maybe she'd be the sort to convince Nihal to be a little more adventurous and wild. I could definitely see them as being really good friends, though. :D

Let me know your thoughts on all these and who you'd want to roleplay first (or just post them all at once and I will work my way through haha). I'm still working on Nihal's character details, but I'm getting a pretty good idea of who he is and what he likes. ^_^

I am a terrible person omg! I'm sorry I've only just remember i replied to this xD If i ever take this long again feel free to PM me! I would love to set something up with all three of them but not at once. If you'd like we can try in order and start with something with Atticus and work our way down just to give Nihal a bit of exposure to a bit of everything?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back