Stating the Obvious

Hello Angelica! Welcome to HNZ! :hug:

You're from the Philippines? That is so cool! ♥ My name is Jessye and I'm from the United States! Since you're new here you make want to take a peek at the Site Documentation because it has a lot of useful information for you to lurk and stuff. If you have any questions or concerns you could always contact one of the super cool Admins or the Global Moderators. I really hope you enjoy you're time here. This place is awesome and we luuuurve new members!

I hope to see you around the board often! We should definitely RP sometime! :frantics:
♥ Jessye

Hi there Angelica,

Welcome to HNZ!
I'm Nick, one of the admin here, and I'm from Canada myself. (We have tonnes of members from the Philippines. ^_^ )
If you have any questions or concerns about the site, feel free to send me a PM.
In the mean time, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I'll see you around the board. :)

Hi Angelica from the Phillipines!
I'm Cyndi, one of the admin. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

Hey Angelica!
My name is Donna, I'm from New Zealand ^_^ Welcome!

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys! :D

I wonder when The Sorting will be? :p
Stupid of me...Sorting's already going on. xD

Indeed it is. :p I was going to post the details here but you found out anyway. xD

Welcome to HNZ! I'm sure you'll have a great time. :) If you ever want to RP, just inbox me. :wub: :hug:

Ooh... I almost forgot to mention my name and where I'm from... :p My name's Melissa, but everyone calls me Mel, and I'm from Australia. :) That's so cool that you're from the Philippines! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back