Starting over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, sounds excellent :) And like with Dannii, they'd probably at least recognise each other :D Ai sounds like a fantastic demean-er for Kyle ^_^

The question would become if he's open about his gayness because that would be something that she targets along with him being a hufflepuff and other things that she can come up with. Other than that I think we can start something when the school year comes back in session and Ai's come back from playing with the orchestra she's a part of.

Kyle's absolutely open about it, I was kind of hoping someone would want to pick on him for that :D That sounds excellent ^_^

Then we have plot and the thread would have to go up in a couple of weeks. I would also be kind of funny if Kyle had heard the youth orchestra play ( if he's into that kind of music ) and was a fan of the music but doesn't know that Ai is a part of it. :p

Kyle loves orchestral music :) That all sounds excellent ^__^

Sooo very sorry I was late responding...I had to go to this women heart link networking thingy with my mom (step mom ut more of a mom then my real one ^.^) so i just had my phone and could really post. But I posted!

Kyle Alcott said:
Olivia: Hiiii :)

That sounds good! Aisling doesn't have any problem with age, so that'd work out great :) Like I said I've got no problem with disappearing, I'm more likely to vanish for long periods of time than you XD
Okay so, perhaps Aisling and Olive should meet on the train or something like that? Olive lives in Brightstone right now though, so she probably wouldn't travel to Wellington or whereever to catch the train. xD Another option is if Olive goes to stay in Dunedin with her Aunt? idk. What do you think?

Btw. I'm not very good at committing to things so we're both gonna have a bit of trouble, methinks. :r

Harleigh: That's fine :) Imma go reply nowww!

Olivia: Meeting on the train sounds good :)

Ahaha I'll just jab you on twitter 'till you reply :p

ocool.. do you want me to start a topic on the train now (yay for wizarding forums being open) and link it here?
someone tried that once before and I got annoyed and never went back to the RP. xD but, feel free haha

Okay so I started one and you can post if you want. :p [click]

Sweeeeeet :) Will reply now.

Ahahah but I'll do it in such a charming way you won't be able to resist. I'll send bouquets of roses to your door with notes that say 'Reply to me on HNZ please!', I'll write poems on your facebook wall about how you should reply to me, I'll write 'Reply to my post!' in seeds in your garden so when they grow you have a beautiful reminder to reply every day :p

But.. other than being in the middle of nowhere or whatever I've tweeted, you don't know where I live.. oh shoot, I've tweeted the link to where my house is being sold eh =)) it probably still wouldn't work, though it'd make me laugh haha

Hello :) ,
I have Neiko here who is also gay. He has never RPed with another gay guy and I think it could be very interesting. He doesn't go to hogwart's he was home-schooled but I'm sure they could meet anyways. He is very sweet though he may not be open with his sexuality at first, maybe if you opened up first. Let me now :)
~Annie

Ooohhhh, EXCELLENT :3 I was r e a l l y hoping Kyle wasn't the only gay dude around these parts! Kyle's on holidays for now, so it'd be an excellent time for them to meet.
Kyle's completely open about his sexuality - he doesn't like people feeling misled about him, so he tends to mention it as soon as the opportunity arises :) could be a good way to get Neiko (whose name I LOVE) comfortable enough around him to come out to him too :)

Yay, I've very excited. I think this will work out well. Do you want to start or shall I? (I like Kyle's name too btw :) )

I can staaaaart :3

Yeah, but my nail's gone black, so I think I'm gonna lose it. (I do this WAY too often -_-)

That's not good... I'm a klutz but I've never slammed my finger into anything *knocks on wood*

When I was a kid I broke one of my fingers and lost most of my skin on that finger because I shut a door all the way on it. I am SO clever.

People should not trust me around doors.

Just looked at Aisling's bio- she lives in Dunedin! This just gets better :D So does Lapis. So they could just meet randomly someplace (as you do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back