starting out

Michael Glass

OOC First Name
David
Wand
Holly Wand 12 " Essence of Griffin Feather
Michael had just come out of the shop he owned. and had decided to take a walk for his lunch break. he stoped of at his favourite lunch take out and whent to the park that was near by. He caught a climpse of a girl that he regonised and chased after her. "OI! LAURA slow down." he shouted after her while trying to catch up with her.

Laura opened her eyes and sighed deeply, then slowly she got up and started jogging again. She was picking up speed
as she passed the big oak, someone she'd met just the week before smiled and waved at her as she jogged past her. Laura slowed her pace as she swore she could ehr someone shouting her name....it was Micheal running faster toward her.. "Oh, Hi" :erm:

Pixie was walking down the empty high street and saw two people talking. She decided to go make a scene. She hoisted her backpack over her shoulder and her new german shepherd, Fyre following her at her feet. Of course naturally Fyre was protective of Pixie and growled whenever something came near her, even a leaf. And of course as Pixie ran away she had to 'pretend' she was Billie or Shyne, unless she trsuted that person, but these two seemed odd and decided to be Billie. She walked up.

"Hey, I'm Billie." she lied, but it wasnt ovious she was lying. Fyre growled quietly at the male and that was to be heard of. Not all dogs like males but most dogs love females. Oh, and this is Fyre she doesnt bite.....much." she decided she would try and scare this couple of obvious not poor people like her. "I lost my purse. Can I borrow 5 galleons for a bus trip?"Pixie was a very good pickpocket, con artist and all the things in between, plus she was a black belt in Karate and a champion kick boxer and boxer, but she only used violence when needed.

michael turned around when he heard some one ask him a question. "Hey pixe." he said getting rid of her cover of billie. "I would like you yo meet laura my twin." he said side stepping so she could see her.

OOCOut of Character:
domino can you please reply in our other one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back