Start of Year Feast!

Ava King

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Professor Ava King joined in as the Great Hall filled with cheers and claps, welcoming the new students to each of their houses. Sorting was such an exciting time but Ava bet that many of the first years were relieved that it was over and they now knew where they would be for the next seven years. She remembered fondly back to her sorting day, though Hogwarts New Zealand didn't exist at that time; which was a scary thought and not one that she'd share willingly with everyone.
After the Hall quietened down slightly, Ava removed the sorting stool and hat, not wanting to deny the young witches and wizards of their feast any longer than needed. Approaching the podium, a silence fell over the Hall. "Before we begin the amazing feast that has been prepared for you all, I have a couple more things to say. I am Professor Ava King, and I am the Headmistress - as some of you may know. Our Deputy is Professor Elvera Le Fey, and if you don't know your head of house, you will get to meet them soon." Ava said, smiling.
Ava looked at the students, feeling her own stomach grumbling. Sorting had, of course, taken awhile and it was time to wrap things up knowing that the young student's stomachs were probably way more empty than her own. "I hope you have all emptied your brains and are ready for a year of learning - keep out of trouble, but have fun! And now, we eat." Ava grinned at the Hall as the plates filled with food. Ava swiftly made her way back to her seat before filling her plate with some food and turning to the Professors next to her and began chatting.

OOCOut of Character:
Students and Professors are welcome and encouraged to post here ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back