Squibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tally Amis

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
I was browsing through the site when I noticed that you don't have Squibs as an option for blood status or as an applicant. At the very least I haven't seen a Squib on the site. What if you wanted to make a character a Squib? I just think it might be an interesting idea.

To answer the first part of your question, I don't believe that squib is a blood status. It is more a title used to describe those who cannot perform magic. A squib can have two pureblood parents, which would make them a pureblood; or mixed blood parents, which would make them mixed blood; or any other combination (except muggle parents only because then they would be a muggle ;) ) .

If you'd like to make a character a squib, you can feel free to. There are a few squibs on the site: one that I can think of right off is Nastasia Caliburn and I'm sure there are several others. I believe most squib end up either under the family group or the members group since they wouldn't be able to be professors or ministry officials.

Hope that answers your question :)

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back