Sports Section

((You that Hoshi would go off like that too))

Hoshi put her hand on her chin to think. "All of first year. It will be a big bash to comemrate making though our first year at Hogwarts." She said with a giant smile on her face. She was happy that Sam droped the Henric Lee subjet. He knew little about it. Hoshi was going to keep it that way. The less anyone knew the better. If Sam knew what kind of person Henric was, what kind of person she was to love him, Hoshi knew that Sam would be sickened. Any normal person would be.

"All of first year?" Sam said thinking about it. "Wicked." This was going to be great, that brought his mood up entirely. All he had to do now was get through the stupid exams and he was fine. They'd have the party, Hufflepuff winning (he couldn't wait for that) and then summer holidays.. It was perfect. "You'd ought to start spreading word..or making fliers." he added with a chuckle. Sam had the artistic ability of a chimp so if Hoshi planned on making fliers she'd be doing it without his help.

Hoshi rolled her eyes while putting her elbows on the table. "Of course I'm going to spread the word but a flyer would be too public. I think I can get into the book bags of a few first years then they can tell the others." She said with a smile. It was no secret by now that Hoshi could take anything from anyone thanks to a certen Ravenclaw she was no longer allowed to piss off. She wished she could yank the stick up Austin's butt one more time but if there was anyone she would give up anything in an instant for it was for Hadan-senpie. "You can help me get the butterbeers and things out of the Kitchens. I believe that the cooler is going to be very heavy this time." She said laughing to herself.

"Yeah. I can help with that." He said to her glad to be able to help her out on this. Sam wasn't that strong, he wouldn't be surprised if Hoshi was stronger than him though in the summer he planned to get more fit. He would do some running as Toni had beat him the last time. He wasn't going to let that happen again. If he spent the amount of time running instead of quidditch he would be super-fit, but he was in no place to let running get in the way of Quidditch Practice. "So when is it again?" He asked her, wondering if there was an exact date on it.

Hoshi smiled wide happy that her friend. "As soon as exams are over. I tryed to instetue a day of chill but it seems that everyone is too busy studying." She said. Hoshi laughed a little but it wasn't because she was making fun of the people that where trying hard. Hoshi just never saw any reason to try very hard to get anything done. Her assignments where good even though she didn't put all her energy into them.

"I'm assuming by your laughing that you have started yet either?" He said. He hadn't begun and needed a lot of studying to catch up on. But the thought made him ill so he would probably just end up leaving it till the night before. As he had done with most of his exams in the previous term. "Everyone I've spoken to have started to study. These are people who are usually excellant in class anyways...they don't even need to bloody sttudy!" Sam said grumpily.

Hoshi shook her head. "No I haven't. Everytime I look at a book I start thinking up of a million other things I would rather be doing. I'll do ok on exams though. I always do. I'm one of those people that you hate because they do well without trying hard." She said jokenly. Really she didn't have to try to hard on exams but really she did need to put some effort into it. If she put all her energy into she would do amazing like her mother had started more than once. "What I need to be doing is getting on with that essay for Professor M. I still haven't bothered to get on with it. I know I will be in so much trouble if I don't though." She said as she ran her hands though her copper colored hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back