Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Akihiro) (Straight
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Giulia's costume made her feel crunchy. Though it was just a cosmetic spell, she felt dried out and breakable and all the kinds of things her pasta illusion made her look. She crunched her way into the Great Hall and looked around, deciding that apple bobbing was definitely not on the agenda tonight, even if the pasta-like feeling was all in her head.

Ana Sofia loved Halloween, even if she often opted not to dress as something spooky. She thoroughly enjoyed watching other students' costumes though. Plus, any feast at Hogwarts meant there would be good snacks which was an added bonus. Roaming the hall Ana almost bumped into another girl, noticing just in time to keep herself from doing so. Once she noticed the girl's costume she was unable to move on though, tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention. "Hi! I'm sorry but I love your costume, it's so creative!"

Giulia had just decided to just go get some snacks and try not to bump into anything when an older girl talked to her. She looked up, smiling slightly at the girl. "Thank you!" She said, pleasantly surprised by the praise. "Yours is nice too, it's, um..." She paused, trying to figure out what the girl was. "...You look warm?"

Ana Sofia chuckled when the younger girl seemed unsure about her costume. "I'm a Skier." She laughed, holding up her skies. "I might've just forgotten to figure out a costume on time this year, so I had to improvise. Would've wanted to make it snow around me to at least make it look like I put in some effort but I couldn't get that to work."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back