Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
open after Kris posts with @Nicole Fisk

Kiara had been having a pretty rough time with the understanding that OWLs were really close, her uncle was going to spend more time with his wife, not Kia, she had to leave her little puppy at home, Coco and Luca didn't get along and how does Arthur feel about her? And she didn't know who to talk with, Jenna was having an inner drama that every boy was going to run away from her. Jackson, James, Niall, George, Harry, Violette, Jasmine were all far away from her. Gabrielle was in France. Arthur? Her dilemma was mostly about him, it wouldn't make any sense. Jordie? Kiara felt like he was the only person that she could talk to about all that, but she ended up in the Arts Room with an unstoppable flow of ideas. With everything that was going on, she momentally decided to cut her hair off and what was a bit weird, she didn't regret it. She loved how short hair looked on her.

She had just finished the pillow for Nicole as she promised, it hung in a hitched latch drawn nearby to dry the coating of the color with which she had just sprayed on. She, herself, had just cleaned up all the mess she made while coating the pillow, and now she was searching for a square canvas. She wasn't the biggest fan of painting but this time she was in the mood to actually paint not sketch. She already had acrylic paint on the floor, brushes, and water too, and she also had paint on her cheek. As always, she wasn't the most careful person, because all her cheek was lightly covered with blue paint. Kiara also had glasses on and she didn't put on foundation, so it was probably the first time that someone, except her roommates, Jenna and Jordie saw her without foundation. That meant that it was clear to see her freckles, that she actually absolutely hated, but this time didn't she wasn't planning on meeting someone.

Last edited:
Nicole had been sure it was Kiara she'd seen through the window of the arts room, despite the glasses and short hair, and she was determined to be sure. "Wow, Kiara, it is you. You look so different," Nicole said as she poked her head into the room, making a vague motion to her own hair to express the surprise at seeing Kiara's so short.

If Nicole was being honest, she'd been quietly jealous of Kiara's long blonde hair for awhile now, so there was a small amount of satisfaction in seeing that she'd cut it off, though she had to admit Kiara still looked good in short hair. "I could never pull off short hair like that, you look so cute," she said with a sigh, stepping properly into the room. "You look busy, what're you working on?"

Kiara turned around as she heard a well-known voice and smiled at Nicole. Currently, she wasn't sure how to feel, she wanted to cover her face to hide everything she was actually insecure about like freckles and her pale skin time. "Well, I wanted changes, so thank you." she giggled as said that, she tried to act like she didn't feel unsure about herself. She was quietly trying to convince herself that everyone had days like that, it wasn't weird.

She lightly put her glasses a bit higher, she was used to using contacts all the time, so it was a bit weird to have glasses on. "Well, you could pull them off perfectly if they were a bit under your shoulder not in one line or higher than it. It would look adorable on you," Kiara said as taking up a brush and trying to see how that could work, and after putting it back down, she cheerfully smiled. "Yeah, we could call it busy," she smirked and then pointed to the pillow a bit aside from them. "It's yours, it is done. I just sprayed it with spray for coating color, so the color isn't damaged." the Ravenclaw finally got up and took the pillow to hand it over to its new owner. "Happy New Year," she lightly giggled and then pointed a bit to shelves. "And now I was searching for a square canvas but it can wait a bit. You're way more important than the painting," Kia paid full attention to Nicole and only her. "How was your break?" finally there was her excitement.

Nicole made some doubtful humming noises when Kiara said she could do short hair too, running a hand through it and shaking her head. "I'd never be brave enough," she admitted forlornly, eying Kiara's short hair jealously.

Her attention was immediately distracted from hair talk though when Kiara mentioned the pillow she'd made, cooing excitedly. "Oooh thank you, it's so pretty!" She said, taking it gingerly in case it was still wet. "You didn't have to do that," she added, mostly on principle since she was pretty happy to have it.

"I wish I was as creative as you," Nicole said with a sigh as Kiara mentioned looking for a canvas next. "Break was fine, family and stuff," she said, waving a hand. "I wanna talk about the ball. My night was pretty interesting, but how were things with your date," she asked coyly, keen to finally have someone besides her brother to talk about boys with after the Yule Ball.

Kiara lightly chuckled not really believing Nicole, she had always thought that people were way braver than they actually thought. "If you say so," she let that go, Nicole just probably didn't want it.

"I did have to, I said I will, but I am glad that you like it. I was actually a bit scared that it wasn't that you meant when you said with blue flowers," Kiara admitted her fear about that pillow. Of course, it wasn't a big deal to redo it, if Nicole preferred something in another style, but this one was more Kiara's own style just following that one thing that her friend said.

"And I wish I was organized as you are. You're literally a prefect and Heta Secretary, and gosh... You have done everything so perfect!" Kia wasn't jealous, but she could admit that it was admirable, in the end, not everyone had done everything so good, and she was sure that it was clear to hear in her voice, she admired Nicole. And she laughed as Nicole waved back with hand and switched theme again, but she surely wasn't going to complain about it as she wanted to share with everything too. "It was literally the best night in my whole life! Arthur is literally too perfect to exist, he is funny and soooo sweet. I felt like I was going to melt in his arms, and he was so gentle with me. We danced and talked, and it was better than anything I could ask for." the Ravenclaw suddenly sounded really dreamy, but it was clear to see that she was over the moon about that. "And oh my God... If you only knew how many butterflies I got every time he touched me... I swear, it was like the whole zoo was having a party in my stomach. I felt like I was going to faint with all those emotions," and with that, it was clear to see how strongly she was into that boy. "But if your night was interesting, you have to tell me every single detail about it! What Noel was like with you? Did you dance a lot? Was it better than any other date you had before? What was the most wonderful moment of your night?"

Nicole waved off Kiara's fretting about the pillow, holding it more protectively in her arms now that she was sure it wasn't going to get any paint on her. "Shush, no it's perfect," she said with a resolute nod, pleased to have something hand-made. And that Jenna had too.

Nicole laughed, pleased and a little embarrassed at Kiara's praise. "You make it sound so glamourous," she said, though she didn't completely deny it. "Heta secretary's not even that cool. I just take notes and stuff," she said with a shrug. "Though I do get to hang out with the older girls like Cyzarine and Samantha," she added with a little smile.

Nicole made herself comfortable as Kiara started describing her night, trying ignore the pang of jealousy at how obviously wonderful Kiara's had been compared to the mess that had been Nicole's own Yule experience. "Ohh that sounds so wonderful, I would have never imagined that from him! You weren't around but when we were all younger he was such a little brat," Nicole said with a giggle. "Did he kiss you?" She asked eagerly, when Kiara talked about touching.

"Oh Merlin, you don't want to hear about that mess," Nicole said when Kiara asked about her own Yule night, though she didn't pause before launching into her own description. "Noel was the perfect gentleman and he looked so handsome in a suit. And we were dancing and he was so sweet and everything, but then of course I look over and who do I see? Eric Holland making out with Minnie Calida." Nicole pulled a face at the memory. "So I kissed Noel on the dance floor, and it was nice and all. He'd be a really cool boyfriend," she said with a sigh, tucking her chin into her palm. Noel was the perfect guy on paper, but Nicole couldn't help but feel that that night had been all wrong somehow.

Kiara immediately felt relieved as she saw that Nicole hugged the pillow protectively, somehow she always found physical affection to gifts as a bigger proof that they liked them. "Alright, alright!" Kia lightly giggled at that.

"It's not that glamourous!" the Ravenclaw mimicked her friend and laughed. "Seriously? Everyone in school knows you! You may have a secret fan club and you are saying it's not that cool! And yes, you are even hanging out with them, girl you rock that all!" Kiara babbled and then she understood something. "Alright, where do I sign up for your fan club?" she let out a laugh as understanding that she was one of those who totally fangirling about Nicole but she was doing that only in a friendly way.

And as prefect said that Arthur was a little brat when they were younger, Kiara opened her mouth in shock and instead of saying something, she started to laugh. "Seriously? What was he like? Like what did he do?" now she was invested in why Nicole called Arthur like that but she didn't seem mad or anything, she already knew about the fact with Apollo and Rose and it made her opinion that he didn't see the full picture always, or wasn't allowing himself to do that. "He didn't," she shook her head lightly and it was clear to see that she was a bit disappointed in that but she immediately continued, "I am not even sure that he likes likes me, maybe he is just that soft with his friends." She admitted but still with a hope that her feelings may be both-sided, it would be perfect.

And the girl got over-excited as Nicole said that she wouldn't want to hear that. It was the perfect way to intrigue Kiara and get her attention fully. And as she said about Eric&Minnie, Kiara repeated Nicole's face and made a face too, but her smile got back as Fisk said that Noel would be a great boyfriend. From those two times that Kiara had talked with Noel, he made a great impression of a perfect knight on the white horse, maybe even a bit too perfect. She didn't doubt that he would be a perfect boyfriend but she loved all the noble knights only as friends. However, even Kia wasn't able to admit that he was really handsome. "You kissed him? How was that? Is he a good kisser? Did he kiss you after that too?" out of all it was the main that caught her attention. "Are you planning on going on a date again? And I am not insensitive or anything but it's quite funny that you were paired up with Noel and you saw your exes together, it's ironic," Wood giggled as saying that, however, she was the one who finds it pretty hard to imagine Jenna on a date because Kia had a crush on her, but again, it was something that no one knew.

@Nicole Fisk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back