Spare Time

Libby teased. "Cource you do!" She laughed. "Im just trying to sound interested, but if you dont want to talk about him then, fine." She said. Maybe the change in her reaction would make Larissa WANT to tell her.

"Well.." Larissa said thoughtfully, "Only us here can know, no-one else.. And he's not my hopefully-boyfriend, he's just this guy I like.."
Larissa looked slightly less like a tomato.
"His.. his name is.. is.. Asparuh." Larissa quickly flushed violently and held her potions book over her face.

Libby smiled. It had worked. "What's he like?" Making Larissa go red was very hard to do, and she was enjoying the success (muaha)

"He's-" Larissa stuttered; she was going to say too much, "He's a- He likes the same sort of thing as me." Larissa said triumphant that she had avoided serious trouble.

Libby smiled, she knew what she meant. "Im only on number four" She said pointing to her work. She had different sections highlighted different colours.

"Oh.. right." Larissa was glad of a subject change.
Larissa had finished her chocolate frog and was 'mesmorised' by the card of Harry Potter.
She felt a shiver run down her spine looking at this man's face.
"Amazing, isn't it?" She said, turning the card between her fingers.

"Hmm?" Libby glanced up at her work, and noticed the picture of Harry. "What is?" She asked, "The picture, or him?"

Larissa laughed, "I mean- He killed the dark lord, didn't he?" Larissa smiled, "Well, that's quite an achievement, I guess."

"Hmm." Said Larissa, "Maybe 'brave' is not the word for it." She turned the card over several times before thrusting it in her pocket.

(only pigmy puffs lol)

Libby saw Beau walk off. "Back in a sec Laris" she said, she ran off after him.

"Sorry about the other day, when i tried to show you about flying. I should've just left." Libby apologized.

Beau was just at the door of the library when he heard Libby behind him, he spun on his heel to face her "No you shouldn't," he said, he wasn't going to apologise because there was nothing to apologise for but still he guessed he shouldn't have just ignored her, "Its fine really, I mean I don't control who goes to the quiditch pitch right?" he said laughing a little, though flying was quite a touchy subject for him.

Libby was taken back a little by his reaction. "Right" She answered, a little confused. "Erm..ok" She said simply, and turned round.

Larissa sat where she was, waiting for Libby to come back and when she did, Larissa sighed.
"Pleeeease, Libby! Please come and play with the fanged frisbee!"

Returning, and making her way back to Larissa, she grimaced when she asked her to play Fanged frisbee, "must i?" she asked, sighing, a trying hard not to feel dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back