Spare Time

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa entered the library in search of an interesting book to read.
She walked past many shelves before picking up "A History of Magic" and sitting quietly in a corner to read.

Beau strolled into the library, he wasn't too sure why, he had never really liked books but the quiet of the library had suddenly appealed to him.
He saw a girl sitting on her own reading, he recognised her briefly from the common room so he wondered over.
"Hello, may I join you?" he asked, "I'm Beau," he said, his voice a normal volume dispite being in a library.

"Oh," said Larissa, having not noticed the boy, "Yes.. Ok.." She tried not to look too directly at him and restarted her sentence in the book.

((Hopfuly no one minds.))

Hoshi was exploring the library for now. She thought she might as well know where it was even though she didn't intend of spending a lot of time here. Hoshi was in full goth today with even here eyes smoked black making the brown in her eyes look more emberish. She saw her roomie sitting there along with the Beau boy she had the pleasure or displeasure of meeting the other day. "Hey there Lissy-chan." She said with her large cartoonie grin on her face. She didn't know is Larissa would like being called Lissy but she was going to unless she told her to stop.

"Oh, hi" Larissa looked up from her book. She didn't enjoy the library as such but found it easier to be alone.. Well NOW she didn't.
Larissa smiled at her thoughts.

Hoshi looked at Beau with a tilted head. She hadn't said hi because she hadn't remembered his name at the time. Only that she had thought he was cute in a distent sort of way. She didn't even ask as she sat not on a chair but on the end of a table. "Sorry..." She closed one eye and placed a finger to her chin. "Beau-kun right?" She asked the name suddenly popping into her head. She looked around hoping she was right.

Larissa smiled. She had never had this many un-related people around her.

Hoshi shrugged. "Alrighty then. Beau only though it feel a little too familer." She said her voice faiding a bit. "Hoshi Koshiba fellow Slytherin and mistress of mayham as Hogwarts castle will soon find out." She said with a grin. She crossed her legs at the knee and set them on the chair infront of her no really caring that she could easyly damage the chair with the tiny spikes around the soles of the boots she was choose to ware that day.

Hoshi looked up and shrugged. "Next week I heard. This means I will probobly get in alot of sleep." She said joking. She had promised Haruhi that she would at least try to be a good student. Hoshi was forgetful when it came to school work and even worse with tests but she would try

Hoshi laughed to herself a little. "Flying and Lunch are about all I'm going to be good at but I am looking forward to learing Charms and Tranfigurations. I know a bit about potions already." She said thinking about how she used to watch Haruhi while she made her potions. The first part was another joke on her part then agian she loved to joke around. "How about you Lissy-chan what are you looking forward to?" She asked with bright cartoon smile.

Libby strolled around the Libary, when she met a small clump of people. "Hi Laris! Beau!" She said to those she knew. "Hi, Im Libby" She said to the strange girl with bright green hair. Slytherin automaticaly popped up into her mind.

Hoshi laughed softly. "This is not good. That's two people that don't remember meeting me and my goul is make lasting impressions always." She said with a fake sigh. "We met once before don you remember Libby-chan?" She asked tilting her head.

Larissa looked between the two of them, then at Beau who she gave a weak smile before burying her head in her book.

"Ye Hoshi, i rememebr you alright" Libby laughed. She looked at Larissa who had gone back to reading, and sat down next to her (u r sitting right? lol)

"Hey Libby," Beau said raising one hand in a wave, it was strange how many people were in the library he had thought it would be empty. Still it wasn't somewhere he planned on spending time on.
He returned Larissas weak smile, guessing she didn't like to be surrounded by so many strangers.
"How are you then?" he asked libby.

Libby smiled at Beau. "Im fine thanks you? How are you finding the first day?" she asked, glad she was getting lots of attention from mutiple students

Larissa tried to ignore the increasing number of students surrounding her- It was nice to get some attention but this much? Larissa smiled at the others and tried reading another book to distract her.

Larissa smiled.
"I've already done my potions homework," she said, "Really easy.." She looked around for any sight of the Librarian before taking a chocolate frog from her pocket and biting its head off.
"What homework have you got?" Larissa asked, turning to Libby.

Libby laughed. "I had History of magic yesterday, to fill in form about myself, but i did that in the lesson. This is just voluntary work, may come in handy later on" Libby smiled. She was coping out the Self defensive spells. "Whats the name of your boyfriend-hopfully-to-be?" She asked politly.

Larissa suddenly flushed a hot pink.
"Um.. I.." She looked round at the others and shook her head, and opened her mouth to deny it but no sound came out.
"Libby," Larissa said slightly agrily, "Don't talk nonsense- I don't like anyone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back