Former Minister for Magic

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
2551533365_c1cc43d5c9.jpg

Cameron had picked Marleigh up from her home, already having taken his bags to their Georgia home. He was nervous and excited to spend the entire weekend with his girlfriend. It was new for him. He had never taken a girl to see this home and he certainly hadn't taken her alone. They would have the whole house to themselves, save a few people who worked at the house for the family.

Cameron was wearing an old plaid shirt with blue jeans. He apparated himself and Marleigh to the house. He turned to her as they looked up at it. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "How's this, Love?" he asked her, a crooked grin dancing across his face.

Butterflies were doing a real number on Marleigh's stomach and it wasn't just to the fact that she had just done sidelong apparition. This was the weekend that she would be spending with her boyfriend, alone, in a huge house that his father owned. This was a whole new step in their relationship and it was anxiety inducing and exciting all at once. With her duffel bag over one shoulder and her guitar case in the other she stood with her mouth agape at the monstrosity of the house in front of her.

When Cam kissed her cheek it brought her back around to reality. "Um, wow. This place is absolutely whimsical...and big," she said in an awestruck state.

Cameron grinned at Marleigh as she stood in awe of the house. He chuckled as she spoke. "It's been in Dad's family forever." he told her truthfully. The Kingsleys were what you called old Southern money. They still owned acres of the land surrounding the plantation though much of it had been sold. It hadn't been a working plantation for many many years. Cameron took Marleigh's free hand. "Let's go inside and settle in." he told her, excited to start the weekend. It hadn't escaped his noticed that she had her guitar. Cam hoped she would play for him. He thought she was marvelous.

"It's perfect," was all Marleigh could manage to get out as Cam grabbed her hand and led her up to the house. She now knew that her boyfriend came from money which was the one thing that still made her slightly uncomfortable because while she had never really gone without growing up her family was by no means rich. "I hope I don't get lost in here this weekend," she joked playfully as he lead her into the house.

Cameron smiled wolfishly at his girlfriend as she joked with him. He looked at her, his blue eyes smoldering. "Don't worry darlin'. I don't plan on leaving you alone long enough to get lost." he said, meaning it. He lead her up the walk and into the house. He opened the door and stepped inside to show a beautiful entrance room. "What would you like to do first?" he asked Marleigh, wanting her opinion. In his mind, this weekend was all for her.

Marleigh's face flushed deep scarlett when he looked at her like that. Even after being together for the last few months that look still set her on fire all over. She looked around her, seeing that the interior was just as, if not more, breathtakingly beautiful than the exterior had been. "Hmm, maybe get my stuff settled in and then take a tour of the house," she said excitedly with a grin on her face.

Cameron grinned as she blushed. It was adorable on her. Cam nodded his head at her answer. Sounded good to him. "My room is upstairs." he told her, leading her up the large grand stairwell. He lead her halfway down a hallway before stopping in front of a door. He pushed it open to reveal a beautiful room. He walked into the room, his stuff already in one of the chairs. He flopped down on the queen sized bed, waiting to see what she would say.

"Wow, nice accomodations you have here," she said sitting her things on the ground at the entrance of the room. Marleigh watched as Cam flopped down on the giant bed that was big enough for two and felt her heart pick up the pace. Walking over to him slowly she perched lightly on the edge of the bed and looked back at him saying, "So where's my room?" Somehow she felt she already knew the answer to that question, but she thought she'd ask anyways.

Cameron watched with great amusement as she placed her things gently on the floor. She walked over to the bed and sat lightly on the edge. Was she nervous about this? he thought to himself, still amused. Then, Cam heard her question. His eyes twinkled in the soft light. "Well my dear, I was hoping you would stay in here with me. But if you don't want to stay in here, there are plenty of others to chose from." he told her, wondering what her decision would be. He hoped she would stay with him.

Turning back around the face the wall a small grin broke out on her face. So she was right. Now Marleigh was thankful that she'd packed something a bit more appropriate to sleep in this weekend other than her usual boxer shorts and t-shirt combination. She looked back at him, getting lost in his beautiful blue eyes. Laying back and then rolling over on her stomach, Marleigh rested her head on Cam's chest. "When I said I was all yours this weekend I meant every single inch of me...all yours," she said looking him dead in the eyes to let him know that she was serious.

Cameron waited for Marleigh's reaction. He only had to wait for a moment before she laid back, rolling over to him. Cam grinned devilishly at her as she spoke. He had been hoping that she would say that. He chest swelled at her words. This girl had captured his interest and heart completely. Cameron kissed the top of Marleigh's head. "I can hardly wait." he told her softly as he wrapped his arms around her. Cam pulled her tightly to him, kissing her on the lips deeply.

When Cam enveloped her, Marleigh practically melted into him. She wound her hands around his neck, pulling him closer to her, deepening the kiss. It felt like an electric current ran throughout her entire body, followed by a warm tingly sensation. If there was ever any question in her mind whether or not she was ready for this it all left her mind. Marleigh wanted this and wanted Cam more than anything. Reluctantly she pulled back from him, trying hard to catch her breath. "I do believe sir that you are trying to seduce me," she joked still breathing heavily.

Cameron's heart beat quickened as he felt Marleigh melt into his arms. His hands moved up and down her back as they kissed. One hand twisted through her soft hair. Cam wasn't thinking of anything but being with her right now. There were no doubts in his mind. To him, she was flawless. Everything about her only made him want her more. He could fell the reluctance as she pulled away. Cam chuckled as she spoke; he wasn't about to deny it. "Is it working?" he asked with a crooked grin.

Marleigh situated herself more comfortably, leaning forward kissing his jaw line with light teasing pecks. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see," she said in a whisper, her breath warming his skin. She looked into his eyes and gave him a small kiss on the lips and then hopped off the bed. "I want to see the rest of the house," Marleigh said looking at him with a crooked grin on her face and her hands on her hips.

Cameron smirked at Marleigh. She was so hot and he had a feeling she knew it. Her breath lingered on his skin, warming him up. He soaked up her sent as she leaned in close to him. Cam shook his head at her. "I guess we will see." he told her before she jumped off the bed. Then, she announced that she wanted to see the rest of the house. Cameron laughed. "Aright love. You win." he said, standing up. He walked to where she was, taking her by the hand. "Let's go have a look around." he said with a chuckle.

Marleigh stood on tipped toes and wrapped her arms around Cam's neck pressing a light kiss at the base of his neck and whispered, "I always win!" She turned and walked out of the room, giving a little extra sway to her step than she normally would and then looked over her shoulder and said, "So where to first?"

Cameron kissed the top of her head as she kissed his neck. She was driving him crazy. Cam hung back just so that he could watch her walk. He quickly snapped out of his daze, giving her a goofy grin. "Well my sisters rooms are on this floor just a bit down the hall but we can skip those. You wanna see the downstairs?" he asked her. He lead her to the grand staircase.

"Mmhmm! How about the kitchen? I'm actually a little bit hungry," Marleigh said her stomach giving her away with a loud growl. "Well that was sexy wasn't it," she laughed out as she grabbed his hand and let him lead her downstairs.

Cam laughed. "Very sexy. Lets fix that shall we?" he said with a wink. She grabbed his hand and he gave hers a squeeze before running with her down the stairs to the kitchen. It was an old fashioned room like the house, though it did have modern convinces. He picked her up and sat her on the counter. "What would you like darlin'?" he asked her, affection in his voice.

When Cam scooped her up and sat her on the counter and asked her what she wanted Marleigh got a devilish gleam in her eyes. Wrapping her legs around him and grabbing a fistful of his shirt in each hand she pulled him forward, her mouth finding his and she said against his lip, "That would be you." She kissed him deeply, her arms snaking up around his neck and her hands winding through his hair.

Cameron was not expecting what happened next. Marleigh wrapped her legs around him and pulled him forward. He responded by scooping her up in his arms, pulling her tight against his body. One arm held her while the other arm wrapped around her back. He kissed her back passionately. After a moment, he broke the kiss. "If you want anything to eat you better speak now." he said, his voice rough. "Because all I want to do is take you back up to that room." he told her, whispering in her ear.

A small hushed moan escaped Marleigh's lips as Cam pulled her closer and her body reacted instinctively to his. Her back arched slightly as he whispered in her ear and she pulled back only slightly looking at him with a sort of frightened wanting in her eyes. She was scared and would be a fool if she weren't, but Marleigh knew that she wanted this...she wanted to fully give herself to the man she had fallen in love with. Her breath coming in heaves she barely breathed out, "I think the food is going to have wait. I'm having an appetite for something else right now." She pulled him closer, not wanting to ever let him go.

Cameron smirked as a soft moan escaped Marleigh's lips. It told him he was obviously doing something right. Excitement and nervousness fell over Cam as he heard what Marleigh said. "I was hoping you would say that." he told her quietly. He was enamored with her and knew this was the right move for them. He was breathing hard. Cam put his mouth on hers. The breaths coming quick. He held on to her tightly as he took her upstairs to the canopy bed.

Marleigh's whole body was tense with anticipation and it felt as if everything was on fire, her blood boiling as it coursed through her veins. "Cam," was all that managed to come out of her mouth as she closed her eyes trying to take in every perfect little moment. She kissed him back fervently, alternating between hard rough kisses and light playful ones, rubbing her hands up his arms and down his back.

Cameron's heart jumped with ecstasy as she uttered his name. His body burned as he rushed up the stairs. He couldn't wait to be with Marleigh in a way that he never had been before. The girl had his heart and now he wanted her to have the rest of him too. He kicked the door open with his foot. He laid the beautiful girl on the bed. He hovered over her, his mouth moving from her lips down to her neck and her bare flesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back