Sorting & Transfers for Y18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorting Hat

Once again it feels like I just finished sorting and we're back at it again!

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?
Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did you provoke a witty response from the sorting hat? What'd you think of that?

Well Bex wanted to be in Slytherin, but i didn't really care where she ended up.

I was leaning a little toward Ravenclaw, but I had no idea where he would end up.
I am pretty happy to have him in my students. Never seen the name Metzger without red! =)) This will be fun! And a great development for his character!

I seem to have a nack for hufflepuffs. I was trying to make a ravenclaw but now another puff. I guess I did think she looked a bit like a puff when I submitted so I shouldn't be too surprised but still not what I was hoping.

actually after having a couple of hours to get used to the yellow on her i think she will make a great hufflepuff. Go Badgers :party:

Well, as usual I had no idea where this one would go. I never really do. I wasn't expecting Slytherin, though, and I was pretty shocked. However, I think it'll grow on me, and will certainly make some things fun. After seeing him in Slytherin for a while now, I can't really see him as any other colour. :lol:

Funny; I was totally aiming for Slytherin with my responses -though a little Ravenclaw learning streak on the side.... Heh heh the Sorting Hat thought I'd do well in Gryffindor. Hmm, guess that answers how much of a Slytherin I can be.... At least I DID end up in Ravenclaw, though. I was adamantly set against it. Haley hasn't had good experiences with Gryffindors. ;)

I got sorted in Slytherin and I am looking forward to roleplaying! I wanted to be a Slytherin so I am really stoked about it!

I think the sorting hat knows what best for me. I had hoped to be in Gryffindor like my parents. But I'm happy to be in Hufflepuff. :)

The sorting hat's sass made me laugh out loud. Just saying :p

Yes, it was one of the best replies I had heard in a long while xD

I was expecting Slytherin, but I am fine with Gryffindor! Lamia probably won't be super duper happy with it but that will make for fun RPs :) Hehe!

Poor Professor Kingsley...that's all I have to say <_<

Gryffindor! :frantics:

I had a huge feeling she would be in Ravenclaw! I didn't really mind though, since I felt that Victoria was a mix of everything! Now it's weird to see her in the scarlet colour!

It's weird (too) to think that my characters who are siblings are in the Slytherin - Gryffindor house. Like Artemis is in Slytherin and Alliyah is in Gryffindor. Same goes with Benjamin who is a Snake, with Victoria.

xD

I didn't know where Willow here was going to end up. I'm happy she is with her sister and cousin though. It will be fun with her being in Ravenclaw!

Willow Jaye Hydran said:
I didn't know where Willow here was going to end up. I'm happy she is with her sister and cousin though. It will be fun with her being in Ravenclaw!
Did you mention what house Willow's family was in in your sorting post?
Because I couldn't figure it out so the hat didn't really say anything. :p

Yeah, Ravenclaw is her sister's and one cousins house and Slytherin is her other cousins house xD

Ah, it's hidden in the middle of your essay. :p
Admittedly, for sorting posts especially, the longer it is the more I just skim and focus most intently on the part surrounding interaction with the hat to see if there are any thoughts that it should respond to specifically. Not enough time to read novellas for every student being sorted. :tut:

I wasn't aiming for any house in particular and had nooo idea where she would end up. Spent a while trying to place her in my head last night in bed and I thought maybe Gryffindor or possibly Slytherin. She doesn't really care either way but I'm sure she'll come around to having fun in Gryffindor :D

Nicolas King said:
Ah, it's hidden in the middle of your essay. :p
Admittedly, for sorting posts especially, the longer it is the more I just skim and focus most intently on the part surrounding interaction with the hat to see if there are any thoughts that it should respond to specifically. Not enough time to read novellas for every student being sorted. :tut:
Um... Sorry? xD

Okay so I thought I'd post here in case that raises my chances of being accepted as a transfer xD and since most people have given views after sorting. I have kept no preference since Meera's is brave and smart and even loyal. It would be weird if she landed in Slytherin but I'll have to say she can be bossy sometimes. Its just in her blood ;)

I had a feeling Cyrus would get Slytherin, but I still wanted Ravenclaw with him. Ever since Heath and Satsuke got Hufflepuff, I have been so scared more of my characters would end up there. :p Cyrus will do well where he is at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back