Sorting things out

Jay laughed then ran up the stairs behind her taking his top off and undoing his pants. He picked her up and laid her on the bed and lay ontop of her and began too kiss her non stop.

One hour later

Jay was lying next to Caysi. His head leaning in his hand and his other hand was tracing up and down her back. " Are you ok?"

Caysi nodded and turned around to Jason. " Yeah, I'm ok.. are you?" She asked. " Let me tell you, that was a load of fun!" She laughed.

Jay smiled. " I was just thinking the same thing. " He hugged her tight. " I love you. I carnt wait to be you r husband." He kissed the back of her neck and began to run his hand through her hair

Caysi smiled and giggled. " I can't wait to be your wife." She smiled. Caysi took both her hands and cupped Jason's face and kissed him on the lips. " See, now I perfected it." She smiled.

Jay smiled widely. " Well you did learn from the best." He chuckled. then changed his position and stretched. " Wow i feel stiff." He giggled at what he said. He need to stand up but not before Caysi got his joke. He prodded her on the shoulder. " Did you get it." He lughed then stood up ans stretched again

Caysi laughed. " Oh yes, I did learn from the best I might say." Caysi laughed, and hid under the cover, " That's just nasty." She joked. "I think that I can get a joke Mr. Cordwell. " She smiled.

Jay laughed. " You love it really." He smiled as he got dressed again. " Im gonna take a shower. You want one."

Caysi shook her head. " I guess that I'll be waiting here for you to return." She smiled and took another pillow and put it behind her. " And yes I love it, really." She smiled.

Jay smiled then headed off to the shower. He began to get back undressed then he questioned himself on why he had got into his clothes in the first place. He smiled then shook his head before stepping into the shower and turning it on

Caysi waited for Jason to get back. She quickly put on her clothes and made the bed. Caysi jumped on the bed like a 5 year old and waited for Jason to come back.

Jay got out of the shower and put a towel around him. He smiled then laughed when he walked into the bedroom to see Caysi jumping on the bed. " Hunny you seem alittle jumpy" He chuckled then got changed again

Caysi laughed. "I'm just really excited to get married to you and I'm just generally happy." She smiled. " Why did you think that I was jumpy?" She laughed and motioned that Jason get on the bed.

Jay laughed then sat next to her. " Well you were jumping on the bed." He laughed again at the obveous joke that she had missed

Caysi was confused. "Did I miss something?" She laughed embaressedly. Caysi curled her feet up to her chest.

Jay rolled his eyes. She was notn going to get his joke so he wasnt going to try and help her understand it, even though it was east. " Dont worrry hun ok. I will take a back seat on the sly jokes for a while." He chuckled then wrapped her in his arms and planted a kiss on her cheek then played with her hair.

Caysi sighed. "I actually had a lot of fun today, minus the stupid cr@p with Sophia. " She said turning to Jason. She put her head back onto Jasons shoulders. "I really don't want her to ruin us." She said looking at Jason.

Riley chuckled. " Dont worry hun. I like you. I wouldny like being with a barbie doll. I swear she is 100% plastic. Its really not very nice. You are so much more than she will ever be." He kissed the top of her head softly

Caysi nodded. " I could tell from the second I met her that she was fake." She sighed. " But I don't know why I believed her when she said all those nasty things about you, I'm sorry love." She said softly smiling, she fell back into the pillows on the bed. " Can you believe it? Only a few more months I get to keep the last name Finnigan." She laughed.

Jay laughed then lay ontop of her. " I no soon you shall be Caysi Cordwell. i can call you Cc then." He laughed

Caysi laughed, " Yeah, that's actually very true." She smiled. " Holy, your eyes are soo blue!" She excalimed.

Jason laughed then raised an eye brow. " Urm thanks. Its a little worrying that you have only just noticed that." He smiled. " Holy. Your eyes are so green." He chuckled

Caysi laughed. " They're as green as... well.. grass?" She smiled, her eyes were such a bright green that they couldn't match anything. " I noticed it before but like.. wow... they're actually quite sexy." She said with a wink.

Jason smiled. " Thanks." He looked at her shyly and raised an eye brow. " Well im happy to hear that my eyes are the only sexy part of me." He laughed quietly

Caysi laughed. " Well did I say that was the only sexy part of you mister?" She shook her head. " Every part is." She laughed.

Jason rolled his eyes. " Ok then. Well mpre of you is sexy then mine." He giggled like a little school boy who has heard a rude word

Users who are viewing this thread

Back