Sorting things out

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi opened the door to their flat. She shut it so hard that it would've flown off it's hinges. She didn't really care what other people thought was going on here, she was mad and and angry but mostly sad. Caysi through her purse across the room and leaned against the door, crying. She thought of all the horrible things that Sophia had told her earlier in the day, was it all true? She couldn't hold herself up anymore, she kicked off her shoes and slowly let herself on the floor with the help of the door.

Jason heard the door slam and then heard Caysi crying. He got up and flew down the stairs towards her before kneeling down infront of her. " Caysi whats wrong? What happend?" Jay was worried about her and diddnt like to see her cry

" Come near me and I swear I will make your body fly twenty feet away from me." She snarled. Caysi was angry," You should've heard all the nasty things that Sophia told me today about you." Caysi cried pulling her knees to her face, she couldn't deal with it any more. She threw her coat off and her hat and scarf, Caysi didn't care how she looked right now. She put her hands around her knees to cover her face.

Jason was confused. He backed away from Caysi slightly then frowned. " Sophia? Why was she talking to you about me? She doent even no me. We have only met three times and the third time was when i was with you. She has no right to speak about me." Jason was angry now. Who dod she think she was talking to Caysi. She had no buisness with him or her.

Caysi sighed. " She said that you always call her if you want some fun, and that you called her recently." She cried. " She also said that you don't do anything and all you do is drink and get drunk and get with every girl you see and that's how you met her." She said. " I don't want to believe any of it." She said sighing wiping the tears, " It was so hard not to punch her in the face." She said crying.

Jay laughed a little. " She says i ring her all the time, hun i have only rung her once and was the last time i saw her exept for the other day in the harbour when i was with you. And as for the drinking thing, have you seen me get drunk yet? I will admit that i do sometimes go over my limit but very rarely and anyway i usually just fall asleep." He edged closer to her and put his hand on her leg. " Hun just ignor her, she obveously has a problem and you no me better than that. Or at least i hope you do anyway." He smiled reasuringly at her

Caysi wiped the tears from around her eyes. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you and threatened you." She said smiling a bit. "Now I look and feel like cr@p." She said going closer to Jason.

Jason laughed and hugged her. " Dont worry about it hun. And dont worry you dont look like cr@p." He smiled then kissed her head. " And as for not helping out i have sent out a few invites and i have booked a place to get wed AND i have picked out my tux." He giggled

Caysi sighed. " I do look like cr@p." She got up from the floor and picked everything up that she threw around and placed it in order. " I made a couple lists of invites, and what's the place?" She asked. Caysi wasn't really in the mood to do anything so she just layed on the couch.

Jay smiled. " Oh you no just a little somewhere in Hawaii." He laughed. " Is that ok with you?" He smiled widely at her hoping that she would like it

Caysi smiled even though it hurt everywhere. " Yeah, that sounds amazing." She attempted to smile. " Ugh, I don't feel good at all right now." She sighed. " But, that place is really amazing.. and where do you want to spend the honeymoon?" She asked softly.

Jay shrugged. " I havent thought about that yet, im too busy on the acctual wedding." He smiled. " think you can choose the honeymoon if you want."

Caysi was happy. " Alright, I'll pick the place then." She said lying down the couch, she wasn't in the mood for any more nonsense. " Go do what you need to do and come back quickly." She smiled, she would have a nap while she waited for Jason.

Jay got up and busied himself with his work. Once he had finished he went back to Caysi and smiled. " Well thats that done then." He laughed

Caysi laughed. " You got your work all done already?" She smiled. " I've picked out the honeymoon, and you tell me if you don't like it." She smiled. " How about France?" She asked him.

Jason smiled. " Yeah sounds good. We can have frogs legs and you can your underharm hair grow and then everyone will think you are french." He laughed hardly at it then looked jup at Caysi and began to laugh somemore. He was in a funny mood

Caysi laughed and playfully pushed Jason. " I don't think that me eating frog's legs or even thinking of growing my underarm hair will ever happen." She smiled.

Jason shrugged. " I was only saying that maybe you could get involved with thier tradtions. You no i will eat raw garlic if you like." He chuckled

Caysi laughed. "I'd rather not, and I'll never make you eat raw garlic, thinking of that makes me want to puke." She said shaking her head.

Jay laughed then walked over to her and kissed her. " But i thought you would have loved the taste of pure garlic when your kissing me." He chuckled. He was holding her by the waist and he leaned down and kissed her neck.

Caysi laughed. " Oh yeah, for sure." She joked. Caysi kissed Jason back, wondering where all of this would lead too.

He smiled as he kissed her. He wasnt sure if she was ready yet. The first time he tried to do it she stopped him and he wasnt sure anymore. He pulled away and looked at her. " Are you sure about this?" He just wanted to no that she was ok with it first

Caysi nodded. " I'm sure, I'm ready." She smiled. " Are you?" She asked Jason.

Jay roller his eyes at her question. " Of course." He laughed then kissed her while rmoving her top.

Caysi laughed. She let Jason. " Now let's take it elsewhere?" She said with a meaning of the bedroom. She didn't want to do this in the living room. Caysi got up and went to the bedroom, " Come follow.. if you wish." She said running upstairs to the beroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back