Sorting Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked never expected it! My friends (real life) are going to tease me like hell!!!

Warren Hewitt said:
Clearly it is a sure thing that, if the sorting hat had to be sorted it would end up in Ravenclaw, especially if it has wisdom like this.
Which would be kind of strange, given that Godric Gryffindor owned the sorting hat.

Lola Caracola said:
Hehehe I annoyed the hat into giving me a Gryffendor :p
Annoyed the hat? Yes.
In to giving you Gryffindor? No.
If the hat gets too annoyed he gives you what you don't want at all. ;)

Heh - I liked it when my character was sorted into Ravenclaw - means he's smart and capable of stuff, and likes to study, like myself. :p

Araxfell's pretty much crushed. He was so damn sure he was going to get into Gryffindor!

Looks like he's gonna have to play a few pranks om the local Slytherins to make up for it ...

I was pretty sure that Rosalind would end up in Gryffindor XD even though she didn't want to be, she basically fit all the characteristics. The only other house I could've seen her in was Ravenclaw:3

o_O I've never in my life had a character in Slytherin. Ha, poor Emma. Her family is going to FLIP.

I'm fine with it, though, I didn't really get what the sorting hat means when it said that Ryuuji does fit in three houses, I wonder what the other 2 would be.. :D

I was happy with all the results, i wanted Alice in Ravenclaw, and Isobel in Slytherin :D I was thinking of making a Gryffindor and Hufflepuff as well, so i could have a set, but decided against it :p

Alice Hills said:
I was happy with all the results, i wanted Alice in Ravenclaw, and Isobel in Slytherin :D I was thinking of making a Gryffindor and Hufflepuff as well, so i could have a set, but decided against it :p
I do have a set, and it is really hard to maintain all of them, but I am trying anyway.. :D

hehe :D i end up getting confused with the 2 that i have, and end up making Alice slightly evil, and Isobel slightly nice. I suppose it gives them a nice mix though :D

I get confused just trying to maintain Tally and Anna xD. I half considered making another character but I can barely keep up with the two I have.

hehe :D

well 2 of my characters are durmstrangs, and 1 is a beauxbatons. so i only have 2 at school, and 1 probably won't end up turning up to lessons :p

I flipped, and not in the good way xD
Firstly with my twins I so wanted them in the same house, but noooooooo thats just too easy for the hat :p Now ones in Gryffindor :cry: He cant survive as a Gryffindor....
Then my Gryffindor hopeful got into, wait for it..... HUFFLEPUFF!? And my Hufflepuff hopeful is in Ravenclaw, My Ravenclaw hopeful is in Slytherin! What is the world coming to!? Then I have Sammy who was kind of a 'I dont care' situtaion :r

Teigan on the other hand got everything she wanted :glare: except one, me? all mine are FAILURES, I swear I cant sort my characters, never get them in the right house... :(

So for the last quesstion I just think it is because I cant sort my own characters :cry: Or the sorting hat doesnt like me <_<

Well, I know Gryffindor is the best, but I also loved Ravenclaw.. :cool:

I really feel brainy and I really expected Georgie to be put in Ravenclaw.. ^_^ :lol:

Thanks, I'm not in Slytherin. :p

Georgie Watson said:
Well, I know Gryffindor is the best
Preach it, sister!

Well, I was kinda hoping that my character would be in Gryffindor beacause my character and myself are really similar, you know brave, but when the Sorting Hat put Crystal in Ravenclaw I was like "Whoa!, me? Intelligent|?" cause I know Ravenclaws were very intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back