Sorting Reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorting Hat

Sorting has started once more and we're all interested in what you're thinking right now.
Here are some questions:

How did you react where your character was sorted?
Where did you expect them to end up?
Why do you think they turned up where they did?

Remember: I never lie. :DE:

I am not shocked.
Every time I just wing an application, I get Slytherin. =))

Maybe make them less apathetic and selfish? :r

I did not think apathetic would be Slytherin!
Just going by what Acia wanted this character to be. =))

Well I don't think it's a trademark Slytherin quality, and a lot of teenagers go through that - but an 11 year old? Meh. I'd imagine the selfishness helped a lot. ;)

Dang. Did not mean to make him selfish. Oh well. :r
Better luck next time. xD

I planed for this character to be sorted in Slytherin ... So, its not that of a shock :D

How did you react where your character was sorted?
I was very happy. Actually, I sort of punched my fist into the air and had a little victory dance (How pathetic do I sound?). Even though I knew that Arthur would be a Ravenclaw, I was actually sort of hoping the hat would do a 180 on me and chuck him into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, but no, it had to be Ravenclaw. It had to be. :) Now I have one more character left to be sorted~

Arthur Quinn said:
I was actually sort of hoping the hat would do a 180 on me and chuck him into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor,
Sometimes the hat does do that. xD

Yeah, Saffie fell straight into one of the two possible boxes I expected. I knew she'd be a Gryffindor or Slytherin. Just wasn't sure which one. So I'm happy with Gryffindor.

I'm very happy with the Hufflepuff. I used to never like them, sorta built an appreciation for them as a humble group. Mostly cause they don't have anything to be really prideful for. Though I guess that's debatable. But I mean when it goes, "Huffelpuff took the rest" it never sounds that good :p

Anyways, I wanted my character to end up in Hufflepuff and the personal comment thing was probably what swayed the vote. I probably would have ended up in Ravenclaw otherwise.

I also really enjoyed the sorting hat's comment on my post. "You're not gonna give me lice... Helga would take you..." I thought that was good.

I did consider Ravenclaw briefly for Warren, but didn't think he could be seen as wise. Wisdom is generally seen as good, and allows people to easily judge right from wrong; to be just.
Warren, however, seems to just give things the opportunity to be set right and not care at all about the outcome (as seen in the scenarios you gave) and is fairly bias in his actions. So that eliminated Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.
Slytherin would almost work, but he does care in some sense and gives things the opportunity to be set right - he isn't entirely self serving.

That left one option.

Just my thoughts/insights from the form you provided. :)

I'm very happy with Gryffindor, I knew it would either be Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, I wanted Gryffindor, and I'm happy I got it :) Although with the situations I gave, I expected Slytherin, Danielle was a bit mean.

I'm really pleased with Gryffindor to be honest.
I really wanted that, and tried my hardest to steer it
towards that.
I really thought she might be Slytherin, since I have a tendency
to create Slytherins even when I don't mean to.
Yay! for the sorting hat!

Honestly, I wasn't sure what house she would be in. I had been hoping or Gryffindor or Ravenclaw but I went with Zolla's personality and future personality anyways. ^_^

I am sooo happy that Aphrodite got into Gryffindor! ♥
It was the house I was hoping she'd get into, and I finally had one of my charries get into Gyrrindor! :o

I wasn't sure if Kaia would make it into Ravenclaw either, but I'm glad she did. :wub:

Total surprise, but pleased. :D
Probably the first, creepy ass Hufflepuff. XD

I am pleased I didn't want him to go anywhere by choice really and Hufflepuff will suit him I'm sure.

Super happy ^_^

w00t w00t!! :woot:

This is all I have to say :D

The sorting hat is becoming very difficult to predict :r

I was sooo excited when Tally got Ravenclaw. I was hoping she would end up in Ravenclaw, and have tried to make her character be portrayed as such. I thought that I had made her seem like a Hufflepuff, but she ended up in Ravenclaw and I'm glad for it.

Sorting Hat said:
I did consider Ravenclaw briefly for Warren, but didn't think he could be seen as wise. Wisdom is generally seen as good, and allows people to easily judge right from wrong; to be just.
Warren, however, seems to just give things the opportunity to be set right and not care at all about the outcome (as seen in the scenarios you gave) and is fairly bias in his actions. So that eliminated Ravenclaw and Gryffindor.
Slytherin would almost work, but he does care in some sense and gives things the opportunity to be set right - he isn't entirely self serving.

That left one option.

Just my thoughts/insights from the form you provided. :)
That is a really interesting way to put it. It makes perfect sense! I guess I'm not detached enough from the character to really see that trail of thought. Anyways, really just posting a thanks for the comment. Clearly it is a sure thing that, if the sorting hat had to be sorted it would end up in Ravenclaw, especially if it has wisdom like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back