Sorting: Houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy where Jeremy ended up :) . His family will definitely be thrilled and I think it leaves me a lot more options for rping than if he had ended up in the house I wanted him to go into (Slytherin).

I would like to welcome all the new Slytherin's and please kindly remind them that they do not have to play the Slytherin card. I know of a few Slytherin's that are nice and such. Just because you are in the Slytherin house that does not mean the world owes you something.

Welcome to all, especially the new Gryffindor's, your all in a very good house. Also nice to see there's another Jade!

I wasn't too surprised that Nixie was sorted to Ravenclaw since she has the Ravenclaw sort of intelligence and creativity xD and I'm glad, too because Ravenclaw rules! Haha

Eden Koshiba said:
I would like to welcome all the new Slytherin's and please kindly remind them that they do not have to play the Slytherin card. I know of a few Slytherin's that are nice and such. Just because you are in the Slytherin house that does not mean the world owes you something.
^ What she said. No one likes a cliche. xD Did that sound mean? Not intentional.

Aaanyway, welcome to all the new Ravenclaws! Yaay! Fly, Eagles, Fly! =)) Okay that was my attempt at a house chant, but it failed miserably.. :correct: Moving on.

Figured Vera would be a Gryffindor. I had no idea at first, thought she might be a Hufflepuff, but then I pieced her character together and was like "hang on, she's definately a Gryffindor". =))

I think Sidda is quite a Griff. I wasn't really planning a house, just thought I'd see where she ended up, but she IS quite a Griff. It makes sense. And I'm happy. Griffs are awesome :D

Good thing I already have a Ravenclaw charrie,Im a bit tired with two Gryffies already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back