Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
With sorting being open again, I'd like to hear from newly sorted members:
Was your character sorted in to the house you expected?
If not, how does the other house surprise you?

For other members: Feel free to comment on the house choices from the sorting hat for any newly sorted characters. ^_^

I was a little surprised for Elijah, I thought he was a Gryffindor, but I like him as Hufflepuff. He'll do well there.

And

Elle not as much surprised. I thought she'd get into Slytherin, though she is generally friendly, which I thought might make it Ravenclaw or something. But overall, very pleased.

As ever the sorting hat has done a fabulous job
^_^

My Ravenclaw streak has ended! :woot:

I'd expected Kura to be a Ravenclaw but I hadn't known whether Daichi and Noboru would be Puffs or Gryffs :p
But I'm happy with what they got.
I personally feel all the houses have good potential among them but Slytherin's just that much more evil xD

Also, I think the unsortables should be sorted into Sparklypoo xD

I expected Rosemarie to be in Slytherin, not Ravenclaw, but I suppose I'm pleased. It would be interesting, maybe she would still be friends with the Slytherins, but she's not very nice... hmm.

Rosemarie Wilkinson said:
I expected Rosemarie to be in Slytherin, not Ravenclaw, but I suppose I'm pleased. It would be interesting, maybe she would still be friends with the Slytherins, but she's not very nice... hmm.
Ravenclaws don't have to be nice, but they do have to have some sort of merit in intellect/wisdom. -nods-

I'm a little unhappy with the house I'm in...is it too late to have Kat changed :r
Only keeding..sort of, but anyhoo...some of the selections based upon the posts made shocked me a little bit, but the sorting hat knows where you truly should be so congrats to everyone who has been sorted so far. Looking forward to seeing your characters develop and seeing whether or not you take on the characteristics of your houses :)

I actually can't believe Amelia is a 'puff. I always planned her as a snobbish Snake who wouldn't talk to anyone out of her house.

Amelia's response: "I hate this stupid school! I'm transferring as soon as I can... stupid hat is loosing it I tell you. I would have destroyed it if I hadn't been held back..."
Katalina Vanderhol said:
...and seeing whether or not you take on the characteristics of your houses :)
Yeah, right. o_O

Jade is a Puff. This is odd because I meant for her to be a Slytherin. What good could the hat have seen inside Jade when she comes from the Mother who raised her.

Rosemarie is smart true, but she doesn't like reading that much, suppose she could always change... but she will hurt others that get in her way. :D This could be fun...

I am very very happy for Briar. she is exactly where i want her. so woo i will go to the beach again later once it has cooled down. yay

I suppose people should also remember that:[ul][li]We need to try to keep houses evenly balanced for the site's sake (this fails, more often than not, but we always keep it in mind)</LI> <LI>[li]Everybody has been playing the cliche Slytherin card this year[/li][/ul]
So the sorting hat looked for things that indicated another house strongly enough to be justifiable. If something was there - that was the house they went in.
It's not to ruin character development, often it will help it, but the same cliche slytherin posts needed to be treated differently this time around.

Nicolas King said:
I suppose people should also remember that:[ul][li]We need to try to keep houses evenly balanced for the site's sake (this fails, more often than not, but we always keep it in mind)</LI> <LI>[li]Everybody has been playing the cliche Slytherin card this year[/li][/ul]
So the sorting hat looked for things that indicated another house strongly enough to be justifiable. If something was there - that was the house they went in.
It's not to ruin character development, often it will help it, but the same cliche slytherin posts needed to be treated differently this time around.
Yeah... I think the cliche slytherin thing was coz all the typical snakes were rallying together... If I hadn't been teaching gran how to text and what an Ipod was for the millionth time I might have gotten on sooner. Oh well o_O

Lea and Maddison got what they wanted. I guess Maddison was the only cliche to be sorted into Slytherin. And Lea is too nice for her own good, so hufflepuff is good for her

Yay :) I'm proud of Laura for getting her padres casa xD both her and her hermana got what they wanted!!!!!

thanks cat i feel welcomed
and dinah you could meet Briar,

I'm happy that Hillary got Hufflepuff because now she's in the same house as Eli. :p

I was surprised that Sasha got Hufflepuff. I thought she would be one of the other houses.... but the Sorting Hat knows all.

I was hoping Keira would be in Ravenclaw :)

Thank you, sorting hat :p
Sinhella LeMour said:
I'm very happy with Sinhella house :D
Do you think Sinhella and Keira could be friends? xD

Keira! Same house :D
Psst.. Are you going to keep your member title as Ravenclaw Wannabe? xD
We need to roleplay some time during the school year. :)

Sakura Hiroto said:
Keira! Same house :D
Psst.. Are you going to keep your member title as Ravenclaw Wannabe? xD
We need to roleplay some time during the school year. :)
Yay! -Hi five-

Should probably change it, yeah :D

Sorry Nickles V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back