• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Sorry

Alexander Fields

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,554
OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Im sorry to all the people who I may of offended with the way that I spoke, on my last post in this forum and what I said in the shout box. Im writing this to let all you's know that Im sorry and that it wont happen again.
 
Thank you for the apology, it is much appreciated. :)
I hope, now that you seem to have calmed down a bit ( :p ) you might be able to chill with us on HNZ once in a while. ^_^
 
Back
Top