Sorry to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted for what?

That my char is accepted, I PM'd it to the sorting hat like it said too, just wondering when I know my char is okay or not.

Oh, okay. Then you have to post in the Sorting Ceremony. There's a link at the top of the page that will take you there. Read the instructions and post your RP. :) Then you'll be sorted the next time the Sorting Hat logs in. :)

Umm . . . I've pm'd my character to the sorting hat and I got an email saying I was to post it to the sorting ceremony or rp there but I can't find the sorting ceremony and I amen't sure what to do ?? :unsure: Can you tell me??

From what I know Sorting Ceremony ended, so you would have to wait untill the next sorting ceremony began, timeline wise it's the middle of November so if you joined now, you would have a lot of work to catch up on!

yah, do you want to catch up with lots of work? its disaster i'm telling you. you could be first years this september. go to the calendar to know when are you going to be a first year.

:huh: Hey! I am just new to this...and I am kinda lost. I'm just wondering where do I find to application to be sorted??

Hey Belle, that's ok we were all new at one point.

If you go into the forum above the FAQs one, Rules for members then there should be a subforum there New Character/ member

It should have everything you need there.
If you're still stuck pm the administrator Alicia Barker or the ' Admin Team thing'
Professor Cecily Rambolt or Professor Nicolas King.

hope this helps

Andromeda

I think Andromeda is mentioning this model:

If you have a....
Major plot idea/Major dispute/Issue involving another Admin: PM Alicia Barker
Complaint(concern) and/or Inquiry and/or Minor dispute : PM Nicolas King
Request and/or Vaults Question and/or Minor dispute: PM Cecily Rambolt

Which was outlined in This thread....
So enquiry would fall to me. :) Though the others would be pleased to help however they can you may wait longer for a reply depending on the day/time ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back