OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Aurora loved the dances, and though the disappointment of losing the quidditch match and being struck with a bludger did sting, she was excited for it. Her dress carefully covered the still dark bruise from the hit, but she was trying to put it out of her head and instead focus upon the dance, spending time with Soren and letting herself relax for an evening. She wasn't always the best at it most of the time, so a whole evening where that was all she did, that she was better at switching off for. Aurora hadn't waited for Soren at the entrance, but had been pulled into the dance by the music immediately and was just contently dancing with herself.

Soren knew he was always a bit late to these dances, but he also knew he showed up looking amazing. He didn't see Aurora right away, but he knew where he could find her. He hit the dance floor, bouncing his way around until he found his love. He took his place behind her, dancing along. "Hey gorgeous, come here often?" He asked as the music ebbed for a minute.

Aurora was happily dancing with herself, and then heard his voice. She turned to dance with him for a moment, a wide smile on her face, blushing slightly at the compliment. "Always," she leaned in to kiss him lightly. "You look really handsome,"

Soren chuckled, kissing her back easily and moving to put his hands on her hips. "Good, I tried," He teased back. "Have you got drinks yet?" He asked, still swaying to the music with her and enjoying the way they danced.

Aurora knew he tried, and there was nothing wrong with it. "Oh no, I've been dancing," she said. "I prefer dancing during these, can deal with the dehydration later," Aurora said with a smile. "But if you wanna grab drinks, I'll have a pumpkin juice,"

Soren smiled and tried to twirl her along with him. "If I'm going, you're coming with me," He teased her, trying to dance her more towards the drinks. "Come on, gorgeous."

Aurora giggled lightly and went to take his hand as he was dancing towards the drinks. "Okay then," she said easily, knowing so long as they got back to the dance floor quick enough she didn't mind a little drinks break.

Soren chuckled and set his plan into motion, dancing with Aurora and swinging her around until they'd finally hit the drinks table. He grabbed them a few cups and moved to a nearby table, pulling his chair out far enough that he could sit down and hold out his arm, inviting her to sit down on his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back