Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andrea was sitting Hufflepuff house table and eating her breakfest. She was writing her new song snd she was know what she will be doing when she end school.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio had arrived at the great hall for breakfast, there was ink smeared on his cheek and a tired look in his eye, but he'd been up studying, having lost track of time and now realising he needed to get something to eat and then sleep. He walked into the great hall and began scanning the slytherin table for Nicole, he'd sit with her if she was there, but she wasn't. It was a bit early. It was in his glancing over that he spotted Andy. They hadn't spoken much over recent years, in fact not since their fight. He always felt bad for how things had ended but had expect Andy to come to him. But if he was right she'd been in and out of the school so perhaps hadn't been able to. Perhaps it was the tiredness, but he walked over to her. "Hey Andy," he greeted. "How are you?" he was stood a little awkwardly, not quite sure how to stand but not wanting to sit down.

She was surprised when Andrea hear familiar voice and why he was came to her? "Call me please, Andrea!" Hufflepuff girl asked him and hoped he won't be mad and only friends call her Andy and he was not her friend anymore. "I am fine and you? I just writing new song" She smiled.

Ajax raised his eyebrows at her response. "Okay, Andrea," he said, the word felt odd on his tongue but he wouldn't ever call her Andy again. "Cool, so you're still pursuing music?" he asked with a nervous but conversational tone. "I'm good, busy, between Accio, exams, prefect duties and Nicole, I don't have a lot of spare time," he rambled a little, his hands moving in and out of his pockets, he didn't how to be around Andy.....Andrea.

"Yeah, when shcool end i go and started singer carrer. I will go muggle school music and then work out my dream" Andrea talked with warm smile and that was her big dream she will be end her work Hogs in Head. "I see" she told him. And then was say Nicole and that was the girl who stole Accio heart. It was still hurt but right now she started dating with Rayan. But why she was upset?

Ajaccio frowned slightly, he had thought she'd left school originally to go to this musical school, he didn't want to say anything of the sort since he was sure it wouldn't be the right thing to do. "That's cool, it's cool you still know want to do that. Are you working a song?" he asked motioning to what she had. "Yeah...Sixth year is kicking my butt," he replied with a little shrug. He wasn't sure what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back