Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Linnux
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Maggie had been keen to get involved with rose deliveries in an attempt to meet new people, although it didn't help that she didn't really know anyone, nor what they looked like. All she could hope was that she had the right houses as she hunted for the students. "Alexis Sage Kramer?" she asked out quietly as she walked the length of the Ravenclaw table, a bunch of roses in her hand. Clearly this student was popular.

It was one of her breaks when Alexis decided to pop into the Great Hall for some snacks and light reading.Rose delivery was fun but it sure burned her energy faster than ordinary days. She had already received two roses which brightened her day more. She was into her Potions book when she heard a girl passed behind her say her name. A bunch of roses in her hand."Did you say Alexis Kramer?",she asked out loud. Her voice was soft so Alexis was quite unsure if she qas just imagining it.

Maggie was still walking slowly past the students, when one turned her head to speak to her. Moving her gaze to a blonde a little older than herself, she nodded, pausing in her step. "Do you know who she is?" she asked, not wanting to assume that it was herself. It was embarrassing enough that she was having to speak to strangers, and she just hoped she wasn't about to make a fool of herself.

The Ravenclaw smiled at the pretty young girl.She must be a first year because she was younger than her and seemed shy."That is me.Happy Valentines Day.What's your name?",she wanted the girl to feel comfortable first before asking het what the girl needed from her although with the roses in hand,Alexis already knew what it was."You deliver roses?Me too.",she added,pointing at her own basket with three roses left.

Maggie nodded and gave the girl a small smile when she heard that she was delivering the roses too. "I am Maggie. I am a first year and I because I do not know people it is hard to find them. Sorry." she apologised quickly before giving the three roses over to the girl. "There is only one note with these flowers so I think they are all from the same person." she clarified. She'd not read the notes herself, too shy to read in their personal lives. She'd note received any roses herself but if she did, she wouldn't have wanted anyone to read them before she did.
Heeeeyyyy, I just want to warn you to stay away from by brother because things happen to girls who do not obey. Just a reminder. Enjoy the flowers.
Yvette

Alexis was surprised to know that all the roses in her hand were from one person.This just got to be a joke.Knowing that Maggie found it hard to deliver the roses,Alexis smiled at her."You already know me. it would not be hard for you anymore."She pocketed the note which came from Noelle's twin."Yourbest bet is their houses."Giving Maggie a brief hug,"Thanks for bringing the roses,Maggie.Happy Valentines Day."

Maggie smiled at how welcoming the Ravenclaw was being, hugging her back even though it was unexpected. She'd only made two friends outside of her D&D group since joining the school, and it wouldn't be so bad if she made another. "Well, I will have to come and ask you when I do not know who they are next year. Are you a first year too?" she asked the girl, trying to recall whether she'd seen her in lessons, not that she particularly made much attention when she was so consumed by her own fears in class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back