Something... strange....

"Goblin!" She screeched angrily. "I'm not a goblin!" She jumped up and bopped him in the back of the head. If he took a punch at her, she could dodge him. He was so big, he couldn't be that fast.

Yakov turned on his heel, his face suddenly close to Angela's.
"You do realise they teach us the Dark Arts at Durmstrang? It happens to be my best subject." Yakov smiled and turned round to continue striding along as though he had said nothing.

"yeah wave that little stick around... lets just see how fast it breaks." she said smartly. This guy was fun to be mean to. Angela had never been mean to anyone in her life, but this was awesome!

((Sorry that she's so mean :D ))

Aaliyah turned sharply, "What? If he says you're a goblin you are. You look like and you're clumsy, we could beat you any day with our experience. Grow up then you can say that" she was just a kid. She approached the second shop and foundt his one alot easier to get into.

Angela glared. "Look better then you troll face!" She said narrowing her eyes.

((Sorry about being mean... i hope that they just see it as spunk, i don't need older enimies :D))

Yakov stopped where he was, turning round with fiery eyes.
"What did you just call her?!" He walked close to Angela and grabbed the front of her clothes, whipping out his wand and pointing it at her.

((They'll get over it.))

"I said she was a troll face, you pervert!" She said. He had a hold of not only her shirt, but her bra, too.

Yakov was about to use the cruciatus curse.
No-one called his best friend a troll face and got off scott free.

Seh smiled and brought her knee into his stomach. "Put me down you ogre!"

(lol)

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at the squib. What did she know? She was only trying to get the better of her. "Oh there are darker things in this world than trolls. Much worse" she came right up close to Angela, not breaking eye contact, "Dark things lurking around corners, ready to take you away before you have to beg on your knees for survival" she was now whispering, "things that won't take "please" for an answer, that would managed to split your..soul" she said the last word almost silently.

She stretched back up to her full height of 5'8 and burst out laughing for a third time, before turning and heading into the shop.

Angela wasn't afraid of the dark things. She was a fighter, ever since the accident, she wasn't afraid of anyhting. She wasn't scared to fight back.

"You mean things like your breath!" She said to the girl.

That was Angela's defense, making it worse on herself, but she got satisfaction out of it.

Yakov threw down the girl and followed Aaliyah into the shop.
His muscles bulging, his hands in fists.

she followed them like Aaliyah had offered, this could be interesting. She was suprised that her hit hadn't affected him. She shuddered, he reminded her of Angelo so much, it was scary.

Yakov picked up a dusty set of robes; They were long and black and he slipped them over his head.
He pulled up the hood on the back. "Bleurgh!" He screamed at Aaliyah, waving his arms and laughing.
"What sizes are we after?" he said, his eyes suddenly on Aaliyah's top.

Angela couldn't help but laugh when she followed Yakov's eyes. He was into Aaliyah, and it was so obvious.

Aaliyah turned and jumped, "Oh very funny" she said sarcastically, pulling it off him. "Erm, whatever we can get i guess" she said, rummaging around to find a couple of boxes they could transport them in. She looked up at Yakov, "What?" she asked, looking down herself to see what she had on her.

Angela stepped over to Aliyah and looked. "So stealing is a thing for you guys, huh?" She asked.

"Oh, so i should live by killing people." She mumbled, to low for anyone to hear. She had thought of it like that for years. She was a murderer and she couldn't escape it.

Yakov tore his eyes from Aalyah.
"N-nothing.." he mumbled and turned to search through some more boxes.
"I've never stolen anything in my life." Yakov said, turning and giving Angela an innocent look before bursting out laughing.
He turned back to continue his rummaging.

"But only if you have to" she said, returning from his look back to the boxes. "If there's no other way to live. You have a home, a family to back to, i imagine? Well, some of us don't. Some of us, have to do things for ourselves." she said, suddenly her voice began almost angry, and she started throwing the boxes onto the floor beneath the robes.

"Okay yeah believable," she said sarcastically. "Well i haven't." she said honestly. "But i don't think anyone would mind if i stole your voice box." she said to Yakov. Aaliyah made a comment about her family. "Not much of one, my dad's dead, so is my older brother. My mum's clinically insane and i live with my crazy aunt and over protective cousin."

"Sounds cheerful," Yakov said in reply to Angela's comment before he could stop himself.
Yakov had a family. A big family. He'd never boast about them. He knew what Aaliyah had been through and he wished he could invite her to the mansion his family lived in.

Angela was a goofball and feeling bad for the girl, she hugged her. "well then I'll be your family!" She said goofily. "Whether you like it or not, I'll be the annoying little sister!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back