Something... strange....

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela was swiftly walking through Brightstone village. she took the back alley ways, so it was less likely for her to run into someone. her brisk walk turned into a slow jog, and she smiled. Her black hair was tied back out of her face and she felt the tip of the pony-tail bounce against her back. She loved running, it was one of her favorite exercises. When she got home though, she would do gymnastics. She took a sudden turn and ran into something, that knocked her down hard.

"Father smuckers!" She screamed out.

She waited for her vision to focus, it had been a wall. She laid down on the ground and looked up at the world that span around her. She thought to herself on whether or not anyone would come around and help her. Maybe she would just lay there without a thought for a little while.

(hahaa)

Aaliyah stared through the dusty dirty window of the closed shop, wondering if it was possible to prise it open. Performing a non-verbal spell, aiming her wand at the rusty door, she found nothing happend. Out of the corner of her eye she saw black hair fly past, before crashing to the ground. She tried not to snigger as she turned to see a small child lying on the floor. Putting her wand back into her pocket she wandered over, "Hey" she looked down at her, so her version of the girl was upside down. "What you do that for?" she asked grinning.

As Angela lay there on the ground, she heard some footsteps. She opened her eyes when a voice rang in her ears.

"What you do that for?" The voice asked

Angela blinked a few times, trying to clear her vision more. "Well i didn't exactly do it on purpose," she said to the girl. The girl was quite a bit older then her, or at least it looked that way. Angela was still there on the ground looking at her when she realized, she could now get up. She rolled over and stood.

"I'm Angela." She said.

Aaliyah made no attempt to help her up but crossed her arms instead. She nodded as she spoke her name, "I'm Aaliyah. What year are you in?" she asked, studying her outfit. Turning on her heels she went back to study the door to the shop, there must be a way in. She needed to get in. "You know" she began to say, pretending not to be talking to her, "anyone would think you did do that on purpose." She kicked the door hard, "Funny though" she said, turning her head.

"Nice to meet you..." she said in a questioning tone as the girl kicked the door. "Well anyone can think what they want." she said smiling.

She watched the girl examining thje door. "Did you forget you keys?"

Yakov was in New Zealand on a trip with his brother.
He wished he was back at Durmstrang so he could see his friends.
But he stopped wishing that when he noticed a familiar face.
"Aaliyah?" he said in his strong Bulgarian accent. He smiled at her.
He'd missed his best friend.

Angela perked her head up when she heard a heavily accented voice. She turned to see a boy whom obviously knew Aaliyah. She turned back to the girl, this guy looked like him... but she shook her head again.. "Looks like someone knows you." Angela said to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah simply shook her head at Angela, "No, this place isn't mine, i just need to get in" she sighed and shoved her hands in her white jacket pockets, her short black shirt flowing beneath. Hearing a familiar voice she turned to see Yakov, "Yes he does" she grinned before running and giving him a hug round his neck.

"Yakov, this is.. Angela. Angela, Yakov" she smiled between them quickly, before turning back to the window and taking her wand out again.

She smiled at her and shook her head. "Isn't that illegal?"

The girl ran over and introduced Angela to a boy named Yakov. She smiled and said, "hi... nice t-to meet you." Seh stuttered and tried to hide her fear of this boy.

Then Aaliyah went back to what she was doing, taking out a wand. "No seriously, isn't that illegal?

Yakov smiled at the younger girl. "Hi," he said, noticing suddenly what Aaliyah was doing.
"Yes," he said calmly, "That is illegal.. But I don't live here so it's not my problem."
Yakov laughed and enjoyed the brief hug with Aaliyah.

"Need a hand with that?" He asked, gesturing to the shop.
Yakov raised one leather clad leg and rammed his large boot hard into the door.
There was a loud crack and he stepped back, straightening out his black tank top.

Aaliyah burst out laughing, "Ye, it probably is, but who cares? We're not from around here" she grinned and stood back to let Yakov take over. "Ta" she said casually as if it was an everyday thing to be breaking into broken shops. "When you don't have a proper house, you get whatever you can" she said, wandering in. It was and old and deserted broom shop. Her last had snapped after Elenzar had borrowed it and accidently or so he said, flew it right through the boarded window of their "house". She grabbed a few, and getting out her wand again and casting, watching as the brooms flew out the shop and away. "They'll reach home in an hour or so" she said. She wasn't bothered if muggles saw, they would be stupid enough to convince themselves it was their imaginations.

She jumped back at the sound of a crack and grinned. This was pretty cool. Angela wasn't usually a trouble maker, but this would be a change... maybe a good one. From goody two shoes, to bad girl. she then saw the brooms fly out and smiled. "You guys are insane!" she said, though it wasn't a bad thing. She walked in after them. "So where are you guys from then?"

"I'm from Bulgaria," Yakov replied as he stepped inside and watched the brooms fly.
Yakov wondered why Aaliyah was here and he wasn't afraid to voice this curiosity.
"What are you doing here?" he asked, his tone its usual acusative self, "I'm only here because of Dom.. He's just gone to buy some girl a necklace." Yakov rolled his eyes.
His brother was pathetic- Thinking he was in love with a girl he'd only met a little while before.
Yakov wouldn't buy a girl a necklace.. Why would anyone want that? It didn't make sense to Yakov.
Then again, he didn't know a lot of things.. Like his true feelings for Aaliyah.

Angela stood back and listened to him talk to Aaliyah. He said something about who had brought him there and asked Aaliyah why she was there.

Aaliyah shrugged, "I always come back here for the holidays. Elenzar goes to Hogwarts remember, besides i live down in Hampshire, so i meet my friends." she said. She had been alone her whole lif, living with six others was hard, especially when you were second eldest. "So you're leaving again soon?" she asked.

She turned back to Angela, "Why are you here?" she suddenly asked, realizing the girl was staring at them.

"Well i live in the big estates over there and decided to go for a jog." She pointed in the general direction of the Marion estates. But these weren't her original houses, they were just summer houses.

Yakov shrugged.
"Depends when Dom and his mates want to go."
Yakov was finding it boring being away from the luxurious mantion he lived in- Not that he had ever told anyone where he lived.
Yakov wanted more excitement in his life. He considered every day so dull.
"Can I stay with you a few days?" he asked, completely self confident and not doubting his best friend saying yes..
Although, he didn't know exaclty who she lived with.
He'd never mentioned his own parents. He didn't want to. In his book, parents were stupid useless people.

Aaliyah gave a small look of "ahh" she must be a rich kid she thought. She turned her attention back to Yakov, "Sure, if you don't mind sharing an old cold empty house with seven people" she grinned. She'd nevre known her own parents, they'd deserted her when she was born. Nor did she know if she had siblings. "you can stay with me until we have to go back to school if you want" knowing it would make it difficult if he left when his brother did.

She listened to the two discuss arrangements. If her first impression wasn't fear she would tell them about their empty house on the estates... it was nice, but not exactly big. She looked around the dank store, it was almost homey. she had always been attracted to the dark for some reason.

"Brilliant," Yakov said, clapping his hands together.
"There's an abandoned robe shop over that way.. We could go get some freebies." He smiled as he pointed towards a little shop on the outshirts with boarded up windows and a limp sign.
Yakov's eyes dropped to Angela, "Is squirt coming with us?" he asked, pointing a thumb over his shoulder at Angela.

(squirt xD)

Aaliyah gave him a small smile before backing out the room, beckoning them out, and re sealing it. Turning she shrugged and in silence began wandering with her hands back into her pockets up to the next store. She really did need new clothes too, all her friends did, even though Elenzar was the only other magical one. "She can if she wants" she only had control over herself, well, when she wanted she could control whoever, but for now..

Angela squinted her eyes. "Who you calling a squirt, you big oaf!" She said angrily. She hated having comments about her size made. She was tall for her age, but lately, she had been shrinking. She was now only 5'2" 1/4.

Aaliyah burst out laughing again, this girl was good, twice today already and she'd only known her 5 minutes. "Well you are, what? 10 years old? Compared to us you're a midget" she grinned. Why was everyone taking everything so seriously recently?

"A midget who could kick your butt!" She said sure of herself. She had talent when it came rto fighting, even though she was young. "Besides I'm tall fro my age!"

Yakov tried to block this out.
He wasn't as tall as his brother but he was just about 6ft.
"Shall we go then?" he asked, turning to Aaliyah.
He began walking towards the clothes shop and he had already strode several paces ahead before he turned with a serious face, looked down at Angela and said in a happy voice, "Come on, Goblin."
He grinned broadly and continued striding along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back