Something Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Gray

Well I never rp with Ben and so Im trying more to use my other characters rather than just Tom and Mike.

So any ideas... I'm not a big fan of introductions or just meeting up and whatnot. Something really interesting that will get the lurks in might be nice.

I have Ben's older Brother who Ben doesn't know about. He goes by the name of Adrian and he's a DE. I'm also offering him up to rp with but again something interesting would be awesome and also I have another character up for offer: Drake Damico. He is not related to Adrian etc and is a DE. Drake is generally a loner but plots with him would be cool!

As for any ideas on plots I have none.As I said before I don't really like just meeting other people. I like the plots that are just fun to type etc so something really interesting... don't forget 2 of these are DE's ;)

Thanks!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back