Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Hey!
Okay so heres the thing, Sam hasn't had a good plotline in ages. He's always too nice and nothing exciting ever really happens to him. As he is growing up into a more 'teenage self' he would be getting a bit more stubborn, complicated etc, meaning he would be leaving his 'Mr.Nice' child self? If that makes any sense :wacko: =lol= He'll still be 'nice-Sam' btw

So I really need a good plot though nothing to do with Romance or anything. He has his fair share of that drama :oy: . I don't really have a lot of ideas on this but I know that I just want something to happen to him be it a fight, a prank etc. Something uber-fun to RP even if he gets into trouble in the end :r:

So anyone who is interested or has any ideas please, please post here and I will love you for life! =wub= =lol=

Thank you,
Louise (Sam)

I know exactly what you mean! Ari doesn't have any non-romantic related plots going at all. So yeah, I would most definetly be interested. Ari is growing up over the holidays, and becoming 'Arianna' and getting away from tom boy Ari. So if that ties in with Sam, that would be fun! Since they already know each other, they could get up to all sorts of trouble, and become better friends :)

If that sounds fine, let me know ;)

Also, I'm making a big change:
20f7rtg.jpg
k49qix.jpg

Ares needs some more guy friends (he only has like two) and I would love to have another really good plotline. I have an idea for a really huge prank I've always wanted Ares to do, but when I say huge its really big, like we'd need admin approval and our characters would get in so much trouble. But it would be really fun to roleplay, let me know if your interested :)

That sounds good. Libby hasn't been in anything since the begining of her first year, so i think it would be awesome i she could get involved. We really need something big to happen round here xD What 'ya think?

Okay woah I didn't see these! :wub:

Arianna: Ooh thats cool! a darker Arianna :woot:
Ares: I am so excited to hear this! If you want to PM me the plot that'd be sweeeet!
Libby and Emilie: Great! I'm going to hear Ares plot first and see how many is needed for it then I will get back to you. ;)

Thank you soo so so much for this help guys! :hug:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back