Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalani Mauven

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
fir wand 14 1/8" essence of sphinx remains
Hey guys,

Something happened and while I don't really want to talk about it I will have to leave for a day or two because of it. I don't know when exactly but I'm not really in the mood to RP either. If you really are curious what happened find me on twitter. Otherwise your support would be really nice.

I'd also like to thank Helena and Britt because I love the butts off of you girls and it's really nice to know that I have people throughout this whole mess.

Alexis.

Hey there Alexis ^_^
It's totally fine if you don't want to talk about what has happened, I'm sure everyone understands that sometimes you can't talk about stuff. Either way you take your time and when you come back we'll be waiting to say hello again. We're here for you. :console:

~Tenilee

My thoughts are with you Alexis, i hope your situation improves :hug:

Good luck dealing with your situation.

Thank you so much guys. I love you all so much! :hug:

Now that I'm in a slightly better place I feel I can say what's going on so here it is: my biological father is dying. A lot of you know that I've hated him and that's not changed because I don't think it ever will but I told my mom that I will be seeing him before it happens. I will see him on June 2nd and you can guarantee that I'm upset and scared... I basically feel ALL THE THINGS. Your continuous support is appreciated and those that pray please pray for my strength and sanctity and those that don't... keep doing what you do. Thanks. :hug:

Totally praying for you sweety! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back