perfectionist • growing • princess of plants 🌿

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Poplar Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose for @Elara Chatelain

Kiara had been wondering if she should just ask Zay for help in delivering some of her roses but had decided against it. She could do this herself. With Gryffindor up for the quidditch cup she had made her way around the grounds and towards the pitch, hoping she might find Elara or Louis there even with rose deliveries going on. It seemed luck was on her side though when she reached the pitch and noticed multiple students up into the air. One of which being her brother's girlfriend. Kiara waved at the girl, hoping she would see her before eventually forcing herself to call out her name. "Elara!"

Elara had been spending at least an hour each day practicing on her own as they upcoming game loomed over her. The snitch was somewhere, and it was almost like they were starting to understand each other, the golden ball becoming more creative each time she tried to catch it. Keeping an eye out, she noticed Kiara on the ground before she called her name and figured this was a moment to take a break. Maybe somebody else practicing would want to catch the snitch. "Hey, what's up?" she asked as her feet hit the ground.

Kiara couldn't help but to feel slightly relieved when Elara noticed her, glad she wouldn't have to call out her name again. She wasn't particularly good at raising her voice, let alone when there were so many other students around. "Hi." She smiled at the older girl before offering her the yellow rose with her name attached to it. "Got a rose for you."

Dear Elara

I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance with Heta Omega and say thank you as well for being such a great leader! It's been so cool to get to know you and I wish you all the best in whatever adventures await you in the future. Also no hard feelings if Hufflepuff win the Quidditch cup!!! ;)

From Renata

Elara took the rose from Kiara and opened the note, snickering at the last bit from Renata. "Thank you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back