Open Someone on My Side

Friday hadn't realised that Amortentia was the name of a love potion and upon Vanity telling her that she frowned and said. "Eww, that's gross, love potions are fake love," she said. She knew it was probably supposed to be about love or whatever, but it just felt like a gross potion that it forced loved. "Oh they must be really boring then," she replied. "Have you met anyone decent from Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?" She asked.

Vanity snorted in disgust, nodding in agreement. "Exactly, imagine being named after that." She said, shaking her head. "I bet she thinks it's so interesting and cool, when it's really sad." She said, shrugging a bit. Vanity laughed when Friday immediately decided her roommates must be boring. She shook her head. "So far, you're the only decent person I've met." She admitted.

Friday was glad that Vanity appeared to agree with her, feeling pretty pleased that she had managed to make a friend who seemed to agree with her on things. "It is really sad," she agreed. Friday felt definitely proud of the fact that she was a decent person in Vanity's eyes and nodded. "You too," she said in agreement. "I think we're near the class now,"

Vanity smiled as Friday pointed out they were near the class. "I think so too." She said, linking her arm through Friday's. "Let's find a spot in the back." She said, as they headed to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back