OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
It seems as though some of our resident pranksters have gotten into our Admin CP and are up to their usual antics this time they've changed the site banner (on the default theme) to something that only they could think up.
In order to fix/reverse these changes we'll need to know what exactly was altered. So we need your help, HNZ, and we'll make it a competition, too. :) If you notice the changes made to the site banner from the old one simply PM your answers to the BallotBox account. Whoever gets the most right answers the quickest will win. However, knowing those pranksters, they'll make more changes to the banner as time goes on! If you notice more changes as time passes simply respond to your PM again with the added changes in your reply. (All PMs you send are saved in your "Archive" folder. :) )
Some changes will be a lot more subtle than others, so keep your eyes always peeled and don't trust anybody but yourself. :shifty: So help us fix the site banner and put HNZ back the way it should be!

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

P.S: This competition will run from now (time of posting) until Thursday, April 2[sup]nd[/sup] (whenever I have the time to close it).
The prizes? Fame. Glory. A custom user icon? A custom forum colour? Galleons? House Points? Who knows?! Enter and find out. :D

With the conclusion of April Fools Day our site seems to have gone mostly back to normal.
I'd like to thank everybody who entered this small competition for having taken the time to enter. :D
For those of you who may not have entered, you can try to spot the differences now:
Normal Banner
sitebanner.jpg

Altered Banner
HogwartsApril1.png

Here are the differences:
2irtcsw.jpg

The top scorers are:
In third place.... earning either twenty house points or fifty galleons is...
Sam Prince!
In second place with seven points and earning a jester icon (
f28nm9.png
) for one week is...
Kailey Paramore
And finally in first place, with eight points, and earning a jester icon for two weeks along with a custom username colour is...
Patricia Rogers

Congratulations to those who won and contact me for your prizes to be added to your accounts! :D

Thank you all once again for bearing with us and participating!

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

P.S: I would subsequently like to thank HelenaZF of our affiliated board (Big Boards Resources) for making the altered banner for us, and of course making the
Nictater.png
Nicktator (Nic-Tater) icon which will now be finding a spot in my signature. :D

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back