Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson Cade

Ravenclaw Captain | Beater | Awkward
OOC First Name
Dan
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Unyielding Poplar Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Jackson had lost count of how long he spent in front of the mirror messing with his costume to make sure it was perfect. His costume had no doubt been fine for some time but for some reason the Ravenclaw was nervous. He hadn't attended the Halloween feast in his first year so this would be the first time walking into the Great hall in costume. For him, it was quite daunting. Finally, after talking himself into it, Jackson left the Ravenclaw common room and made his way to the Great hall. The hall was wonderfully decorated and sent a shiver down his spine so definitely did its job as a scary venue. He smiled to himself as he entered and found himself a drink. Jackson wasn't quite sure what to do first or where to do, so he remained rooted to the spot by the drinks table and sipped at his pumpkin juice.

Heather Danville had dressed up as Cleopatra for Halloween this year. Naturally, she felt an affinity to the most powerful female pharaoh ever and had to be her for one night. She left the Slytherin Common Room completely full of confidence and strode into the Great Hall hoping that she would find some of her friends but she had no such luck so she decided to bide her time by getting a drink. The drinks table was rather busy so Heather tried to fight her way to the front but there was a boy that she recognised from her year who seemed to be in his own little world "excuse me?!" she called out to the boy who seemed to be in a Sheriff's costume "you're in the way."

Jackson heard a vaguely familiar voice begin talking to him. Jackson turned to see a Slytherin girl he had seen on occasion but never spoken to and he could see why as she seemed quite rude. "Its a big hall, go around me," Jackson shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his juice, unsure of where he snarky and confident retort had come from.

Heather was taken aback by the boy's rudeness "erm, in case you haven't noticed there's a huge crowd here" she scowled "if I could go round you don't you think I would? she retorted "If I did I would have avoided this interesting conversation and we wouldn't want that now would we" she added sarcastically. She didn't know who this boy thought he was but she wasn't going to be spoken to like that.

Something about the girl made Jackson's blood boil and brought out a rudeness and strange confidence to speak up that he didn't know he had. "Oh please, there are tons of people you could have asked to move, and you could have considered being a little nicer about it," Jackson rolled his eyes and finished off his drink and slid the empty glass onto the table. "What's your problem anyway?"

Heather narrowed her eyes but the boy had asked a valid question. she didn't quite know why she had directed her annoyance at the boy dressed as a Sheriff but she had and the damage was done. "You were the closest person to me" she said while she shrugged her shoulders defensively, unsure of why she was explaining herself to the boy in the first place. Heather huffed and reached over the boy to grab the closest drink to her and pulled a face the second she came to drink it "pumpkin juice? Ugh" she said as she almost spat out the drink "you can have it. I am not drinking that" she stated.

Jackson rolled his eyes, "Lucky me," he scoffed at her response. She seemed to be changing her tone a little, but it didn't change the fact that she had picked him out to be rude without any good reason. "Whatever," Jackson shrugged his shoulders and was about to reach for more pumpkin juice when the girl pulled a face after drinking from her own glass. "What? Too good for pumpkin juice?"

Alexis, dressed in her black fox costume, was by the drinks table, getting a breather from the festivities. She was having a glass of pumpkin juice when she spotted some cupcakes to go with her drink. All she could hear was music when she heard some commotion just beside her. Glancing quickly, she saw that it was Jackson Cade, a second year in her house and dressed as some sheriff, and a girl dressed in Cleopatra. Unfortunately, the young Ravenclaw didn't know her. Jackson was reaching for the pumpkin juice where her own hand was blocking so she moved her hand away. However, she had moved it too quickly that her own cup shot off her hand, pumpkin juice spilling towards the closest unfortunate person,Cleopatra. With wide eyes and apologetic voice, Alexis scrambled for some napkins and attempted to wipe the juice on the girl's face and clothes. "I am so sorry. It was an accident.", she repeatedly said.

Heather narrowed her eyes "you are lucky actually, I don't talk to many people. Whether that be positively or negatively" she stated to the boy. She shuddered "pumpkin juice is the worst, don't you think?!" she asked. But before the boy had chance to answer, Heather was drenched in the very thing that she hated the most. Pumpkin Juice. "Ugh!!! What are you playing at?!" she shouted at the person who had spilled her drink over her. "give that to me!" she said to the girl who was trying her very best to clean Heather up. "Don't be sorry, be careful!" Heather warned the girl while attempting to get the rest of the drink out of her costume.

Alexis tried her best to be apologetic and she couldn't help but feel outraged by the girl's reaction. Sure, she was drenched with pumpkin juice but she shouldn't be nasty at her attempt of apologizing. One minute the young Ravenclaw was holding the napkin, the next it was snatched out of her hands. When she was told to be careful and not to be sorry, she felt disgusted. "So you mean to say that I should be more mindful of my actions and just forget my manners of owning up to my mistakes and apologize?", she replied,standing up for her principles on good manners.

Jackson didn't get a chance to respond to the girl before someone else bumped into her and knocked pumpkin juice all over her. It was kind of funny as she had just expressed her dislike of the drink and now it was ruining her costume. "If you think about it, this is kinda funny," He laughed before turning to the girl who had just arrived. "Hey Lexi, excuse my friend here, she was rude before you spilled her least favourite drink on her,"

Gabriella was arriving at the Great Hall by herself. She would find Heather and perhaps Marcos even there. Heather already went because the blonde had to finish some homework, she just had to so they would go seperate. But now she was looking for her best friend and she knew as what her friend was dressed like. She herself chose for a police outfit, she thought it was just nice and it showed some power. As she was still searching she heard a famillar voice. And when she got closer she saw Heather completly wet. She didn't seemed happy and Gabriella would understand, she wouldn't be happy and friendly too. '' Heather! What happend?'' the blonde asked her friend. Ofcourse she could see someone spilled drink or she did by accident but she wanted to know how this could happen and what was going on. Gabriella observed the two other people and had a feeling they had something to do with it. She walked over to her friend and went standing beside her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back