Some time with Godmother

"Because she loved him, love makes you do things that you might not do normally"she said as she smiled at him."Its almost time, lets have lunch."she said glancing at the magical wall and started walking towards the dinning hall.

"I am afraid to say, but you'll be alone here when I am gone.Of course you can come with me.We'll have to do your shopping and you can also help at shop but not always.Its your holidays and you need to relax.You can do whatever you like at home."she said as she sat down on the dinning table."We will wash hands, of course"she said."We'll just have to wait for Lizzy to arrive."
pictdining.gif

Lizzy had just finished preparing the food at her top speed.She poped in the dinning hall and bowed" The Food is ready mistress" and clicked her fingers and tha table was filled with all the items that Andrew had ordered for lunch.Lizzy clicked her fingers for the second time and a glass bowl appeared, it was empty."Master Andrew, please put your hands over this glass so that I can wash your hands"she said with a bow at Andrew and holding the glass bowl in her hand.She clicked once more and a jug full of a white liquid came and Lizzy started pouring it over Andrew's hands.As the liquid was collected in the bowl it automaticly started to disappear and the jug of white liquid was filled with water and Lizzy washed Andrew's hand next, with water.She did the same for Mallory and than wiped their hands in a silk cloth.She stood there bowing at Mallory"Anything else for mistress??"

Andrew was again feeling a bit akward to being treated like this.No one had ever washed his hands with milk. What in the world was it about? I think it might be one of their family rules.Pureblood familes are surely unique he thought as he picked up his fork and knife and started with the steak.

"Yes, some butterbeer for Andrew"she said to Lizzy and than turned to Andrew."I'm sure you must have some shopping to do?"she asked."You can take Lizzy with you or if you want me to come but I cant till the weekends so its your choice.If you feel boring you can take Lizzy and go anywhere you like"she said eating the baked potatoes.

"I think I will take Lizzy one of these days"he said chewing his steak."Mallory,are we the only ones who live in the manor?"he asked curiously.He wondered if he and Mallory and the house elf were the only residents of the place.If there was someone else besides them he wanted to know who they were.

"Yes, I think we are the only ones.There is one ghost who lives in the bedroom on the right on the topmost story but I think you will never have a chance to see it because it never leaves its room and I recommend you to never see it."she said making it clear that Andrew wasnt to see Georgiana's ghost."I will be leaving for the shop.Enjoy your lunch and if you need anything just give Lizzy a call and she will come.She will show you your room"she said as she got up from the dinning table after Lizzy washed her hands in the same manner as she had done before and than Mallory walked out of the White Serpent Mannor and dissaparated after its boundaries.

Andrew lsitened to Mallory's reply and than said goodbye to her as she left.The elf was still standing there.Andrew finished eating and Lizzy washed his hands."Umm..please could you take me to my room?"he said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back